Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled

House Praia do Morro, Guarapari

Sleeps50
Bedrooms 7
Bathrooms5
Property type house
Minimum Stay nights

Overview

About the property


Owner
Vanderleia Carpaneda ou Renato Carpaneda
Member since: 2009
Speaks: portuguese
Response rate:
0%
Calendar last updated:
May 30, 2016

Amenities

Praia do Morro House Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
House Rules:
  • Max. occupancy: 50
  • pets considered
  • Events Allowed
  • children welcome
  • smoking allowed
Location Type:
  • Near The Ocean
Theme:
  • Family
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Garage
  • Living Room
  • Parking Off Street
  • Sofa Bed
Kitchen:
  • 2 Ring Stove
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Blender
  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Ice Maker
  • Kitchen
  • Lobster Pot
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
Dining:
  • Dining
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 25 people
Bathrooms:
  • 5 Bathrooms
  • Banheiro 1 - toilet , shower
    Banheiro 2 - toilet , shower
    Banheiro 3 - toilet , shower
    Banheiro 4 - toilet , shower
    Banheiro 5 - toilet , shower
Bedrooms:
  • 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 50
  • Bedroom 1 - 4 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 2 - 1 double , 1 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 3 - 2 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 4 - 2 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 5 - 4 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 6 - 4 sleep sofa /futon
    Bedroom 7 - 4 sleep sofa /futon
Entertainment:
  • Television
Outside:
  • Balcony
  • Outdoor Grill
  • Walkway to Water
  • 10 garden chairs
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • wheelchair accessible
Attractions:
  • churches
  • cinemas
  • playground
  • restaurants
  • theme parks
  • waterfalls
Leisure Activities:
  • beachcombing
  • outlet shopping
  • paddle boating
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • fitness center
  • groceries
  • laundromat
  • medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • deepsea fishing
  • fly fishing
  • jet skiing
  • pier fishing
  • scuba diving or snorkeling
  • snorkeling
  • sound/bay fishing
  • surf fishing
  • wind-surfing

Reviews

This property doesn't have any reviews yet!

Map

Car: not necessary

Photos

Rates & Availability

Praia do Morro House Rental Rates

Additional information about rental rates

Refundable damage deposit $318.14
Limpeza/Faxina $95.44

LIGUE OU MANDE UM EMAIL, PODEMOS NEGOCIAR VALORES E DATAS, GRATA VANDERLEIA CARPANEDA..............
Tarifas sujeitas a alterações sem aviso prévio.

25 % DE SINAL MAIS 25 % A COMBINAR E 50 % NA ENTREGA DAS CHAVES NO DIA DA CHEGADA

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Available
Unavailable
This calendar has not been updated in over 2 months and the availability shown may not be accurate.

You might like these similar properties