- Apartment376 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay3 nights
- english, french, german
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 17, 2018
Very nice suite. Everything was as pictured.
We stayed for 3 nights. The suite was very nice and clean, just as pictured. Great location. There was a short walk to a variety of restaurants and the train station which we took to tour all of Berlin.
Quiet, well appointed, excellently located but in the middle of Summer it needed air conditioning.
Or A larger fan. A few hooks in the bathroom to hang towels etc. would also be an easy improvement.
Charming and comfortable
Perfect location. Owners very helpful and friendly.
ok but worse than expected
we found this studio to be ok and good enough but unfortunately:
- flat cleaning was not done or was done very poorly before we arrived
- no shower gel or shampoo or a kettle
- some photos were misleading (looks like some photos are not the photos of this studio)
- the bathroom smelled, so my morning shower was not very nice
- the flat is very bright which helps you get up early but if you need darkness to get a good night sleep, then there is no way to achieve it in there, so you will need an eye mask
- I had to go through the cabinets to find us some towels (they weren't prepared as usual)
- we got a wifi pass but it didn't work with any available networks, so we effectively didn't have wifi at all (this was not a problem for us, just disappointing)
We are renting now our two apartments (Emil Tischbein and Pony Huetchen) for around a decade. Our main focus is that our guests are happy and content. Our law office is situated in the same building and we always have a very close contact to our guests so that we can immediately help with our housekeeper or roommate in case of any problems. We apologyze for any inconviniences but we cannot help if our guests are not telling us. We met you twice and offered you a very comfortable check out till 16.45 for free and did not tell us any problems.
We have a very strong Wifi connection and know exactely how important it is for everyone. Just one single word...We are sorry that we are not offering shower gel and shampoo, we are not a hotel. We are very sorry that you could not enjoy your stay!
Charming is a good description
The apartment was bright and cheery, and very well located. We were able to walk to many sites, such as the Brandenburg Gate and under den Linden street. There is a nice terrace and once we figured out how to open the sliding glass door(pull it into the room, then slide it open) we enjoyed it as well. There is a market and drugstore right around the corner for supplies, The TXL bus from the airport stops a block away. There are 4 flights of stairs and no elevator, so take that into consideration. Overall we couldn't ask for a better place to stay in Berlin! Mike and Lynn, USA
Light, bright, central and comfortable
The apartment was perfect for our needs. It was easy to walk to many sights and public transport. As long as you don't mind stairs, it's great.
Additional information about rental rates
Wir berechnen pro Vermietung eine Endreinigungspauschale in Höhe von 25,00 €. Wir bieten regelmäßig interessante Wochen- und Monatsarrangements an. Fragen Sie einfach nach.