|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This delightful 5th floor condo features a master bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet, den with queen size bed and one full washroom. There is also a queen size pull-out sofa to comfortably accommodate guests. The covered balcony provides a relaxing retreat and overlooks the buildings quiet 3rd floor courtyard. Here you will receive more sunlight and a view which is more impressive than many other units. You also have the benefit of escaping the clamor of the pool deck and the hum of traffic found on the west side of the building.
Playa Del Sol features a roof top pool and hot tub, fitness facility with sauna, Basil & Mint Restaurant and Bar, Esther & Sons Coffee House, and Ryders Spin Barre. The 3rd floor courtyards feature two shared BBQ’s and a fire pit providing additional options for your entertaining. Across the street from Okanagan Lake, this rental is steps away from the beach.
Why rent one of our condos?
• Welcome basket… which may or may not include a bottle of wine (it’s supposed to be a surprise)
• Fresh clean linens, including: luxury sheets, towels and dishcloths
• Comfortable mattresses with the addition of memory foam and zipped mattress protectors to ensure peace of mind and reduce allergens
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishware, cooking utensils and all appliances
• Your own personal gas BBQ on the condo balcony
• Wireless Internet, Cable TV and AppleTV with Netflix
• Parking for one vehicle in secure underground parkade
• Washing machine and dryer with all required detergents
• Property manager available and always ready for questions or concerns
• Small company to ensure courteous customer service
• Competitive rates compared to those offered within the same area
• No PST! Because we are a small business we do not have to charge you the additional 7% PST and 2% hotel tax. Those savings go directly to you.
Playa Del Sol is one of Kelowna’s most beautiful vacation resorts. There's no better place to start your vacation.
My name is Ben McLoughlin I am a young Entrepreneur who now owns 3 properties at Playa Del Sol. After serving in the army for 3 years and then spending winters working in the oil fields of Alberta I invested all earnings into this little business. Kelsey McLoughlin is my right hand lady, property manager and wife, she helps manage the properties. Together we make a wonderful team and do our darndest to ensure you have an amazing visit to Kelowna.
Ben McLoughlin purchased this condo in 2013
As soon as I walked into my first condo at Playa Del Sol I knew that I had to have it. They say you aren't supposed to make emotional decisions when buying real estate, but I fell in love with this property. It captures the unique and brilliant vibe that Kelowna offers with its sunshine and picturesque lake views.
We now have 7 years of experience managing properties at Playa Del Sol and we are confident that we can provide excellent customer service. We focus on the extra touches ensuring that the kitchen has all the utensils a family would need and that there is a bottle of wine and a bar of chocolate to greet you upon your arrival. There is always enough toilet paper and dish soap and if anything goes wrong you can call me at anytime.
I have nothing, but compliments for these lovely couple.
We had a super last minute trip on a busy Canada Day long weekend, Ben and his wife had been very kind to let us do this last minute booking.
The place is nice and super clean. Just a walk a way from the beach, every thing's just perfect.
We recently stayed at Playa Del Sol as we were attending a family wedding in Kelowna. Our stay in Ben's condo was very enjoyable. Everything went according to plan, from making the original arrangements, timely check in by Ben's wife and our overall stay. The condo was very clean and well equipped with all amenities you would expect to see. I highly recommend this condo.
We've stayed at Playa Del Sol before and this time did not disappoint. Ben was prompt in communication. We were welcomed on arrival, shown around and made to feel welcome. Ben's condo was extremely clean and had everything we needed for our stay. Towels, dishes, utensils, cleaning supplies. Ben accomadated our request for early arrival. I highly recommend this condo.
After a long drive we finally made it and Bens mother in law was there to meet us and check us in. She was very pleasant and we enjoyed the process. The unit was very clean and had a wonderful relaxing feel to it. We stay in Playa Del Sol nearly every summer and this was by far one of our better experiences. Ben was very easy to deal with and quick to respond to any questions, I would certainly rent this unit again.
Very comfortable condo, only .5km from Gyro beach and walkable to many restaurants, shops, etc. Condo has very nice pool facility and hot tub, although when we were there it was a holiday week so very crowded. Would have liked more kitchen basics in the condo such as salt & pepper or basic spices for cooking and extra paper towels. Would return!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$90 + Tax|
Why rent one of our condos?
• No PST or Hotel Service Tax! Because we own and operate less than 4 condos we do not have to charge you the additional 7% PST and 2% Hotel Service Tax. Those savings go directly to you.