The 'Breetzer Herrenhaus' was built in 1813. It is listed as monument. It is a half timbered house. Ulla and Jürgen Stern are restoring it since 2002 in the original style. They turned the former stables into holidayflats with all modern conveniences.
The 'Breetzer Herrenhaus' is situated in the little village Breetz in the northwestern part of the Mark Brandenburg, just in the middle of the way from Berlin to Hamburg. It is situated in the center of the natural park 'Elbtalaue.' It situated at the banks of the river Löcknitz, which flows into the Elbe. The Löcknitz is a paradise for fishing, cajaking and bathing. The agricultural roads are good for biking. The 'Breetzer Herrenhaus' is listed as a convient lodge for bikers on the 'Elberadwe' from Hamburg to Dresden.
watersports: Cajacs and canoes can be let. The transport can be organized.
Bicycle tours: Bicycles can be hired. Transport can be organized.