|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Surrounded by foliage and palms, Villa Rivendell is a 4BR/4.5BA luxury home that is perfect for your private vacation getaway.
Some of the many highlights of Villa Rivendell:
• Oceanview infinity edge pool and adjoining overflow jacuzzi tub
• Large pool-side patio with grilling/dining area
• Pool house terrace offers a pavilion with a wet bar, gas grill, ice-maker and refrigerator for poolside entertaining and dining.
• Open floor plan connecting great-room, kitchen/dining room, and outdoor patio
• High-end kitchen appliances
• Peter Bay views from every bedroom
• All bedrooms are air conditioned
• Luxury finishes throughout
• Access to renowned North Shore Beaches
• Nearest beach is private Peter Bay beach - an approximate 4-5 minute walk from the villa via a rustic trail (or drive to the beach in less than a minute)
• 15 minutes to Cruz Bay - shopping, dining, beaches, and ferry to St Thomas
• On-call concierge for all your pre-travel and vacation needs
• And more!
Come see why so many others have chosen Villa Rivendell as their Caribbean home away from home!
Try Before You Buy! This luxury villa in Peter Bay is on the market. Come relax for a week in what could be your newest Caribbean vacation retreat!
I've been renting villas on St. John island for the past 7 years.
We had a great experience with the property manager and the customer
service to book the villa.
The view is amazing and the house overall was as suggested.
The only negative is the kitchen. It was not cleaned properly before
we arrived. The coffee pot had a coffee filter in there that had mold.
Look like it hasn't been removed in months.
There were ants all over the place and insects to make it almost impossible
to even use the kitchen. The kitchen also has no central AC or any AC at all
and is connected to the house but only once door from outsiders to the kitchen
and its not a solid door but just a screen. The screen door to the kitchen has holes
in it from where someone broke the screen to unlock the door.
I feel future guest should know the kitchen if you plan on cooking may be touch
if you are use to a certain cleanliness.