About the property
- Condo520 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
We hope you'll enjoy our condo, we've gone to great efforts and expense to provide you with a clean and exceedingly comfortable experience. Please check out our Reviews section. A few of our features include:
- New A/C units in both the living room and bedroom
- Child safety covers on outlets.
- Hand set stone work in the kitchen
- All the kitchen utensils you'll need
- Ice Chest and beach chairs
- Fresh Water Aquarium
- Free WI-FI, Free Cable, 2 DVD Players, 2 TV's
- A Sleeping Experience - 700 thread count sheets & comforter, memory foam mattresscover, lot's of pillows 'you simply won't want to get out of it'
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full sized 'locally made' Shampoo and Conditioner
- Large make-up mirror
- Q-Tips, Cotton balls & pads
- Full-sized detergents & fabric softener
- Full-sized Beach Towels
- Carpets shampooed & Deep-cleaned every 45 days, preventing musty smells and dust.
- Just moments walking from coffee bars, ice cream shops, nightlife, galleries, the best restaurants Maui has to offer.
- About a 7 min walk to Lahaina Shores Beach, nice beach for a stroll at sunset before dinner. Note: All the restaurants are quite casual.
- 4 Min. Walk to Warf Center and & Front Street a5 min to Lahaina Harbor
- Beautiful salt-water infinity pool, large with wonderful view of the mountains. Note: additional BBQ areas near the large pool as well.
- Second pool (smaller and has BBQ areas and comfortable chairs)
- .5 miles from Foodland Market, Starbucks, Jamba Juice & Kasagawa Deli
- Don't miss the views of the West Maui Mtns. from the Salt Water pool, awesome moonrise, Google 'Full Moon Calendar for Maui'
- The pavilion is equipped with , a 60+ inch flat screen TV, high speed internet connection, comfortable teak chairs and cabanas, and best of all private Balinese style bungalows.
Hope you will come and visit our condo we'll take great care of you. If this is your first trip to the island we've lived here for 30 years and am happy to assist you with ideas or information . We send our guests numerous links to Maps of the island, Hiking Trails, Restaurants and best beaches. Also feel free to ask any questions on logistics (how long does it take to drive to Hana, or Haleakala or Kapalua) happy to answer them for you. Also, we have some favorite drives up-country or spots to eat and are happy to share. It's easier to plan your time on island when you have more information.
Look forward to welcoming you to the island of Maui.
Aloha James and Sri
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About James Connell
As resident owners we look forward to welcoming you to the Valley Isle and sharing our aloha as well as practical information ie. Links to Rest., Maps etc.
James Connell purchased this Condo in 2013
Why James Connell chose Lahaina
Aina Nalu offers you the lush tropical beauty of the islands and the amenities of a world class resort in the heart of Old Town Lahaina. Just minutes from both fine dining and a wide variety of ethnic restaurants; no matter what your budget or taste, you'll find it within walking distance.
What makes this Condo unique
*Parasailing Mountain Biking Hiking *Jet Skiing Wind-Surfing *Fishing Cycling *Sunset Sailing *Snorkeling *Rent-a-Harley *Scuba Diving *Surf Lessons *Cinemas *Sight Seeing Tours *Museums *Restaurants Live Theater Kayaking Golf Tennis Shopping Boating * Whale-watching (Dec. thru Apr.),
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Wish we could have stayed longer!
This was our first VRBO and we must say (Mahalo James and Siri) they set the bar high! We stayed here for our honeymoon (1/29-2/5) and were very happy with their property. The reason we picked it was Location: being close to shops, bars, restaurants (Lahaina Grill is a must), and we can confirm the bed is incredible! The pictures represent the condo very well: its clean and updated with laundry, wifi and AC. We were always able to find free street parking, even late at night. Our only compliant would be noise from neighboring units or the parking lot when people would lock their vehicle. BUT in the end it really didn't bother us that much as we spent most of our time away from the condo. And if you need any island advice James has tons and is very easy to communicate with!
Best place in Lahaina
James was a great host and the condo was wonderful. The shower and the bed were worth it, but on top of it all, the condo is right in the middle of the action without feeling like you are surrounded by people and stores. Two or three blocks, and you are at the ocean! The concierge at the ticket booth was extremely helpful in booking excellent tours.
Mahalo, James! I will come back here anytime!!
I’ve stayed in the complex many times, this was my first time at James and Sri’s Condo.
They are wonderful hosts and met all expectations. We hope to stay here again.
Thank you so much for your review, please come back soon and often.
me ke aloha,
James and Sri
Great location and condo
Loved the location. Just paid the parking for sheer convenience. On vacation and didn't need the hassle as it is very busy in that area. Easy walk to town. Condo well furnished. Highly recommend.
Beautiful condo in central Lahaina
All the creature comforts in a beautifully decorated condo and then some. Nice artwork throughout the condo. 2 lovely pools and walking distance to everything in Lahaina. Grocery shopping nearby. Thanks so much James and Sri. We highly recommend this place and hope to return again. Parking can be a challenge and no lanai----these are the only minuses. Thanks very much
Aloha and Thank you for your very kind comments, we appreciate it more than you know. Please come back soon, and often.
James & Sri
A great place to stay with everything in walking distance.
We had a great time here and recommend it highly
Lahaina Civic Center Tennis facility is located 8 min drive from Aina Nalu. Lahaina Aquatic Center is located 3 min drive; swimming, skateboard park.
The closest beach is about a 7 min walk, it's known as Lahaina Shores, nice beach for a stroll. Aina Nalu is located about a 4 min walk from Front Street and the large Banyan Tree.
NOTE: Located 20 min. from Aina Nalu is the Kapalua Tennis Center, lessons available.
While you'll certainly want a car to explore and see the beauty of the island with the location of Aina Nalu you won't need a car the entire time as there is much to do an see in Lahaina.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Note: For complete cancellation of reservations a $75.00 processing fee will be accessed by the owners. Regarding Late Departures - If it's possible to provide a late check-out the following will apply: between 11AM (C/O time) and 5PM the charge will be $30. after 5PM the charge will be charged $50. Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed with deposit.