House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Pool, Bocce, Great Ocean Views, Walk To Beach
- english, spanish
About Allison Richter
Leon and I have lived in Rincon for well over 10 years and have loved every minute of it. After moving from NYC to the beaches of Rincon, we used to look up at skyscrapers, now we look up at the palm trees. Life doesn't get any better than this. We're able to swim or surf everyday at Tres Palmas, we hear the coqui frogs singing at night with the waves crashing on the beach, we get to see the most spectacular sunset every night and we eat fruit that falls off the trees in the neighborhood.
Allison Richter purchased this House in 2013
Why Allison Richter chose Rincón
We own the property next door that has Carta Buena, Rincon's only local juice bar that serves juices, smoothies and light fare. When the house next door went up for sale we immediately knew we wanted to purchase it. We're thrilled to see our vision unfold.
What makes this House unique
R Villa is located in the most desirable neighborhood in Rincon. It's within walking distance to the Marina where all kinds of water and land activities take place. We're within walking distance to many restaurants and bars such as Carta Buena, Shipwreck Restaurant, Copa Llena Restaurant, Joe's Bar at Club Nautico, Steps Quick Lunch and Dogman's Deli.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Must notify owners in advance before bringing pet Must notify owners in advance before bringing pet
Parties/events allowed - Must notify owners in advance of partyMust notify owners in advance of party
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
well kept house close to beach and local favorite spots
This is the place if you want to be bon the best beaches in Puerto Rice, save money and be close to anything you may want or desire during your stay.
Okay, here is the Good, The Bad and The Ugly in reverse order.
The Ugly - there is nothing offputting to this house, the owners, the staff to make one second guess renting this house.
The Bad - Truth be know, to be close to the beach with a private house with a private pool you are on a main drag. That means road noise, and as the public areas have no A/C and they really don;t need it,, you get road noise day and night. So as long as you are outside during the day you are okay but at night it can be a bit much.
Also, it is not a wheelchair accessible house as there are stairs down to the pool and no grab bars in the bathrooms. But for non-handicapped visitors this is no problem.
FINALLY THE GOOD
1) The beach is literally out your back gate, a few hundred meters down the beach access road and you are there.
2) The saltwater pool was heaven, especially for us as they shit down the beaches because of the coronavirus. NOTE: No coronavirus in this area
3) The location was a 3 minute drive to downtown for the grocery store, the restaurants , gas stations, take-out places and bars.
4) The house has a great washer and dryer so you can pack light and enjoy more
5) the backyard patio has a wonderful propane grill and cooking steaks, chicken, sausages, veggies and more you buy locally saves you money, time and gives you more together time.
6) The staff is courteous and will work around your schedule to maintain the lawns and pool.
7) The owner is always available if you have a bonehead question or two, as I did nut I am sure most of you won't.
8) With three bedrooms and two baths any family or large group will have no problem living there for a wonderful week on the beach, paddleboarding, wiondsurfing, surding and more.
Beautiful clean and comfortable! Highly recommend.
R Villa was super tranquil with a wonderfully stocked kitchen and perfect location for beaches and other Rincon activities.
This house was PERFECT.
Fabulous house with a perfect layout. Two couples requiring some serious chilling had everything we needed. The pool was delicious and the outside deck overlooking the garden and ocean provided a perfect backdrop for our fun. We didn't want to leave the house. We even crowned a Bocce champion! Close to town and all restaurants. Great town and great house.
Best stay in Rincon
This property has everything you need and more. Perfect for our family and conveniently located!
Short trip to Rincon
We loved our stay and the property is located in a great area, close to town and the beach. Great views.