|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
• Comfortable two story condominium townhouse in a small complex
• Build in 1996
• Nicely flowing, open floor plan
• 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths
• 1580 square feet
• High ceilings with natural light
• Private one car garage and dedicated parking spot directly in front of unit
• First level
• Fully appointed kitchen
• Granite countertops, center island, built in
microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove
• Coffee maker and toaster
• Dish settings, glasses, flatware
• Cookware, baking dishes, cooking tools, and serving
• Breakfast nook sitting area with garden view
• Adjoining living room with wood burning fireplace
& big screen tv
• Separate dining room
• Second level
• Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk in closet,
and tree top views
• Master bath has ‘his and hers’ sinks and glass
enclosed tub with shower
• Two addition bedrooms with large closets (could
be used as 1 home office & 1 bedroom or 2
• Laundry room with lots of cabinet storage, iron &
• Linens included
• Lovely private backyard
• Custom grey slate patio
• Outdoor dining set
• Included amenities
• Fully furnished kitchen
• Monthly gardening service
• Utilities includes: garbage, water, Cable TV,
electricity/gas subject to $100/month
• Optional: Housekeeping service (additional charge)
• No smoking, No pets
Maximum 4 residents. 2 Car Max.
Longer term lease preferred. Application/credit check/drivers license or passport, different deposit required for longer term lease.
6 or more mo lease: $7,900/mo
2-5mo lease: $8,400/month
Hi there. I'm Robin. I bought this townhouse in 2007. I just moved 1 town north to a new home and look forward to being your local host. I'm happy to share ideas about the area with you directly and through my guest manual. I've lived in the bay area since college at UC Davis. Prior to that I lived up and down the California coast and on the east coast in Northern Virginia and Newport, Rhode Island. For work, I'm an actuary for a big 4 accounting firm. For fun, I love to bike to the coast and back, trail run, enjoy lots of local music (great outdoor concerts in this area in the summer), host dinner parties, and go out to dinner to all the great restaurants in the area. I've enjoyed alot of fun sports and music events on Stanford campus, events in SF and SJ.
Robin purchased this townhome in 2007
Unlike many homes in the Menlo Park/Palo Alto area which were built in the 40s and 50s, this small townhouse complex of 25 units was built in 1996. It has an amazing floor plan with high ceilings, lots of natural light from the windows and stairway skylight, and lots of closet space. I love the backyard patio/2nd dining room. I also love the center island in the kitchen for visiting with guests or cooking meals with friends. The neighbors are quite close and supportive. We enjoy an annual block party. Most of the units are owner occupied.
Crazy great access to most places you'd want to go in the bay area. Only a mile to downtown Palo Alto and Facebook. I rode my bike from the house to the coast and back frequently (50 mile ride).
We enjoyed our stay, the house is big enough, very clean, it is excellent.
The owner Robin is very nice, the area is quite and relaxing if would like to enjoy. Restaurants can be reached by car in Palo Alto. San Francisco is 30 min by train
We spent a good time
• ½ mile to Highway 101
• 1 mile to University Avenue in Palo Alto
• 1 ½ miles to Facebook campus
• 2 miles to Stanford University
Halfway between San Francisco and San Jose towns and airports. Easy access to the east bay right over the Dumbarten Bridge 2 miles away.
Ask me about my other property close by in Redwood City, 4 miles from Stanford.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$2,500|
Open to longer term rental. Lower rates and terms for 1+month rental.
Cleaning fee of $105 in addition to other charges quoted.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.