|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
These two new in-city 'green' construction residences share the same lot and a common driveway. Providing a total of 6 bedrooms (all with queen-sized beds), 4 full baths, 2 three-quarter baths and 2 half-baths. The homes are located on the west edge of Seattle's Madrona neighborhood; and are not more than a 3 to 4 minute drive to the Washington State Convention Center and the heart of the downtown Seattle business and shopping districts (1.25 miles away).
Elegantly simple in design, these homes maximize the residents' sense of privacy, while the main and upper levels offer great territorial views, including the Cascade Mountain Range. New green Energy Star construction, these homes offer radiant floor heating, on-demand hot water, upscale fixtures and appliances.
Each home has a spacious great room located on the main level, with a comfortable living and dining area. Both great rooms have a gas fireplace and large flat screen TV. The designer kitchens are fully equipped for small or large gatherings. The half-baths/powder rooms are on the main levels of the homes.
The barrel-shaped roofs enhance the feeling of space on the upper levels, where the vaulted ceilings and large windows draw in light and views for the master and second bedrooms located there. All are furnished with queen-sized beds and each bedroom has its own private full bath. Also on the upper levels, you'll find a utility room with washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
The third bedroom in each house and its adjacent three-quarter bath, are on the lower levels and overlook partially enclosed garden areas. The single car garages, perfect for mid sized or compact cars are also located on the lower level.
All six bedrooms are furnished with luxury hotel mattresses and linens.
Whether your visit is short or long, this location is a springboard for getting around Seattle. Bus, drive or walk in any direction and you'll find something of interest:
1. The upscale Madrona business district begins six blocks east of the houses, where you'll find restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, parks and playgrounds;
2. Capital Hill neighborhood begins 10 blocks north of the homes and is known for its historic and stately mansions, restaurants, galleries, shops, clubs and nightlife, Volunteer Park and the Asia Museum;
3. Madison Park is a 3 - 4 minute drive northeast, where you'll find more restaurants, coffee shops and a park with beach stretched along Lake Washington.
4. University of Washington's Arboretum is a 7 - 8 minute drive north.
5. A five minute drive west is Lake Union, where seaplanes take off and land regularly, the Center for Wooden Boats is located there (boat rentals available) and the annual Fourth of July Fireworks are held there.
6. A 7 - 8 minute drive west is the Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, Seattle Children's Museum and the new Chihuly Garden and Glass.
7. You are literally a few minutes drive to downtown's Benaroya Hall, Pioneer Square, the Seattle Waterfront where you'll find the Seattle Aquarium, shops, restaurants, the new Seattle Great Wheel and the Washington State Ferry Terminal.
8. You are not more than a 10 minute drive to both Safeco Field where the Mariner's baseball team plays and CenturyLink Field where the Seahawks football games are held.
9. If you want to explore the greater Seattle area, you'll find it is a few minutes drive to I-5 and 520 and about a 10 minute drive to access I-90.
10. If you're relocating and interested in the many wonderful private and public schools in Seattle, you couldn't be in a better location - you will find you are surrounded by them.
The simple clean lines and decor of these homes provide a warm, modern setting for large family gatherings, wedding parties, reunions, conferences, workshops, etc.
Wonderful urban area to enjoy all that Seattle has to offer, with easy access to the heart of downtown, sports stadiums, and freeways and ferries to reach greater Puget Sound where you'll find:
Hot air ballooning,
Skiing, snowmobiling & snowshoeing
and more are available ~
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$5,000|
PEAK SEASON nightly rate $690.00
HOLIDAY RATES are always set at peak season rates. (May include days leading up to and after holiday, e.g., Christmas week would be charged at holiday rates and each night of Memorial Day weekend would be charged at holiday rates.)
PETS are considered on a case-by-case basis and there may be additional housekeeping fees and damage deposits for pets.
Payments are to be made by credit card (MasterCard and Visa accepted), exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Booking/security deposit due upon acceptance of rental agreement. Unless payment arrangements are made, full payment due 90 days prior to check in.
Owner requires $5,000 worth of damage insurance coverage purchased through listing agent and their affiliate CSA Insurance.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.