|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Failla Villa is a five star resort experience. The home sits on 5 tranquil acres with beautiful views all around. Lush tropical landscaping surrounds the mediterranean style home. All the comforts of home and more…MUCH MORE! PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR AVAILABILITY AS WE DO NOT USE THE VRBO CALENDAR AT THIS TIME.
- Gated security
- Entire property fenced in
- 2 Tennis Courts (clay and grass)
- Black bottom pool with waterfall feature
- 2 jacuzzi's
- Gorgeous 9 hole miniature golf
- Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area with fireplace and pizza oven.
- Large shade pergola with comfortable seating for 12. Overlooks tennis court and views of sunsets
- Beautiful front yard gazebo next to river and overlooks mountains.
- Courtyard next to kitchen with BBQ for more outdoor dining
- Failla Pines (a mini campground to pitch a tent or park your RV. A peaceful river, picnic benches, and bon-fire area)
- Koi Pond
- Hammock Hut - a fun place to read, chat or take a nap
- 4 mountain bikes are provided. Trails just a few feet outside the front gate.
- 2 large horse corrals - bring your own horses.
- Motorhome to rent for additional housing
- The 4000 square foot home was professionally decorated and offers comfortable lounging and sleeping arrangements.
- The home comfortably sleeps 11 in beds.
- We have an extra bedroom/bathroom that can be rented in addition to the home. Sleeps and extra 3 guests.
- If RV is also rented (sleeps up to 4), the total property capacity is 18.
- 3 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and its own private bathroom.
- Poolside bedroom (if needed for extra housing) - sleeps 3, private bathroom.
- Master bedroom can sleep up to 5 and has a large bathroom with 2 sinks, sunk-in tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. It also has its own patio entrance.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen.
- Large walk-in kitchen pantry
- Family room with fireplace and 52' TV
- Dining room with seating for 8 and a cozy fireplace.
- Living room with fireplace and seating for 9. Opens to pool patio and yard.
- Book Nook - a library with panoramic views and lovely breezes.
- Garage has weights, ping-pong, foosball, extra refrigerator.
- Laundry room
- Bathroom off of laundry room
We have two outdoor cats (Sneaky and Roger) - they are very friendly. We also have a Koi pond. We will ask that someone in your group be in charge of feeding the cats and the fish each day. If you would prefer not to, please let us know and one of our staff will come each morning to feed them.
Plenty of sunshine year round.
* Ramona is at 1800 Feet elevation and usually above the marine layer and fog.
* Summer months (Jun - Sep) are warm to hot during the day. However there are lovely breezes that help it feel a bit cooler. Night time temperatures may be slightly cool to warm. Rain is very rare. We usually get some days of strong santa-ana winds during September and October.
* Non-summer months (Oct - May) are comfortable during the day. Night time temperatures are cool. Rain (although minimal) is more prevalent during Dec - Mar.
* Jan - Apr (F): 66 - 72 highs, 37 - 43 lows
* Jan - Apr (C): 19 - 22 highs, 3 - 6 lows
* May - Sep (F): 77 - 100 highs, 48 - 58 lows
* May - Sep (C): 25 - 31 highs, 9 - 14 lows
* Oct - Dec (F): 66 - 81 highs, 36 - 48 lows
* Oct - Dec (C): 19 - 27 highs, 2 - 9 lows
Terms and Pricing:
AGE LIMIT: Rental is for ages 30 on up.
PRICING: For vacation rental pricing, click on the RATES tab.
RATES: There is a minimum stay requirement during weekends and summer season. There are discounts for long-term rentals. Rates may increase during the summer months May-September.
CORPORATE RENTALS & SPECIAL EVENTS: Contact us for information related to corporate stays, retreats, ( we do not host weddings or receptions) , longer vacation stays, etc. We can issue Payment Invoices based on specific requirements.
RECEIPTS: Electronic receipts (invoices) are issued to the customer upon each financial transaction.
RENTAL AGREEMENT (RA): A RA will be emailed to you upon confirmation of reservation. It must be completely filled out and signed prior to rental. The RA must be returned (along with 50% rental deposit) within two weeks after reservation is confirmed. The RA can be signed by one of the following methods: (1) electronic signature or (2) print out hard copy, sign, and scan/email back to us. (3) mailed to us.
BEFORE YOU DECIDE: let us know if you would like to look at a copy of the RA before making a decision. We'd be happy to email one to you. If you would like a tour, please give us a call. We'd love to show you around.
RENTAL DEPOSIT: Deposit of 50% is necessary to hold/confirm the reservation and is due within 2 weeks after receiving RA. Payment must be in the form of a check and mailed to residence. If you would like to pay by credit card, please contact us.
RENTAL BALANCE: The remaining balance is due/charged 4 weeks prior to the Check-In date.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Security deposit of $79.00 must be purchased via VRBO in order to book.
Misc Charges: We charge $20 (flat rate) wireless usage. If guests would like pool heated during winter, the fee is $55.00 per day. Housekeeping fee is $250.
REFUND POLICY: 100% of RENTAL DEPOSIT at 60 days or more prior to start date, 50% of deposit at 30 days prior to start date, no refund within 14 days of start date.
My wife and I purchased the home and quite literally transformed it inside and out - all with YOU in mind! We have lived in Ramona for almost 50 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. When we saw this property for sale, we knew it would be such a blessing to countless folks who want to escape to the countryside for fun and relaxation.
Heidi purchased this estate in 2011
There is no other property in Ramona (or possibly in the north county San Diego area) that offers what our property offers. You get the biggest bang for your buck at Failla Villa with all the amenities, comfort and beauty!
Our desire is that Failla Villa be a place of total relaxation and that precious memories would be made here. Our guest book is full of sweet praises about how they felt refreshed, care for and spoiled by all aspects of the property. Mission Accomplished!
We are so grateful for all who have stayed at Failla Villa - they have become like family. We simply can't wait to meet you and pray that you would find Failla Villa to be a place that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations!
We fell in love with every unique inch of the property as we saw such incredible potential! We have had such fun making it a one of a kind, jaw dropping property.
There is truly so much to enjoy at Failla Villa! Everything from the personal little touches in the home, enjoying a cup of coffee on the front porch rockers, to the bon-fire pit for roasting marshmallows, to sitting under the gazebo listening to the babbling brook, to reading a book in the hammock hut or the Book Nook. The mini-golf course is not only fun and challenging to play, it's beautiful to look at. The views, breezes, landscaping, sunsets and the glory of the brilliant stars, all speak for themselves. We are positively confident you won't want to leave.
This property is stunning, very well appointed, and utterly serene. It provided our extended family with nonstop options for both active entertainment and quiet solitude. I cant imagine a better place for a wide range of ages to all have a great time without ever leaving the property. We enjoyed getting really competitive with each other over shuffleboard, pool, foosball, volleyball, mini golf.... the list goes on. The cats are super friendly and the koi and turtles are mesmerizing to watch. The views of the mountains are spectacular and there are trails accessible right from the door. We also drove two miles to the Cedar Falls trailhead and enjoyed that 2-hour hike. The ambience of the home is super peaceful with the various water features providing beauty in sight and sound. Heidi is warm and helpful and made us feel instantly at home. I can't recommend this property highly enough - we loved our stay and this is a very special place.
What a great experience, wish we could have stayed longer. Lots of space both inside and out which was perfect for our larger group.
Heidi is at your service should you need anything during your stay, her response time is instant. Dave is the property maintenance supervisor and extremely helpful with any issues should they arise.
The property description was accurate and exactly as photos depicted, the photos do not do the property justice. One would have to include at least an additional 50+ photos to cover everything Failla Villa has to offer and I'm not even sure that would cover everything. We are already looking into a return visit. I would definitely recommend Failla Villa to anyone looking for an experience and a great resort.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I could have stayed longer. Lots of nooks and crannies to explore outside with pleasant surprises around each bend, like benches or water features or cute signs. Wonderful landscaping and hardscaping. Listing description was accurate regarding the location; the photos reflect the beauty and amenities (but there is even more than the pictures show!) The property was immaculate. I would definitely recommend this resort to friends and family. And would go back in a nanosecond.
Failla Villa is located on a hill overlooking the gorgeous countryside of Ramona. We are less than an hour away from downtown San Diego, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, stunning beaches, and mammoth shopping malls. We are 35 minutes from San Diego Safari Park, the famous historic town of Julian, and movie cinemas. Just minutes away you will find epic hiking, mountain biking and horse trails, golf courses, fishing, antique stores and boutiques.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $65 per night, per additional guest|
Nov 19 2017 - Nov 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
Dec 20 2017 - Dec 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $60 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
|Housekeeping Fee||$300 + Tax|
* You must be at least 30 years old to book this property.
*During the Spring and Summer months (May-Sept) we require a 3 night booking for weekends.
ALL CUSTOMERS: A Rental Agreement (RA) must be filled out and signed by the customer prior to rental. The RA will be sent to you via email. It can be signed via electronic signature or hard copy.
VACATION RENTAL: RA must be completed within 7 days after reservation is confirmed.
SPECIAL EVENT: Contact us for terms and pricing. Sorry - no weddings or receptions allowed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.