|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our beautiful condo is located in the cooler elevations of the Waikoloa Village. Enjoy beautiful ocean and sunset views while either enjoying you morning cup of Kona coffee or having a cool beverage after a long day at the beach. Green Flashes are real here in Hawaii.
Enjoy discounted Golf at the Waikoloa Village Golf Course
Designed by Robert Trent Jones
The Waikoloa Greens complex is located on luxuriously landscaped grounds fronting the Waikoloa Village golf course. This turn-key furnished condo is one of the BEST DEALS around. Enjoy the huge swimming pool and whirlpool spa. The barbecue facilities are right next to the condo in a park like setting. All you need are your golf clubs and sunscreen for a great time in the year-round sunshine of Waikoloa. Additionally Waikoloa Greens is within walking distance to a full size grocery store complete with a deli and bakery section, bank, pharmacy, medical facilities and several restaurants.
- Street level unit unit conveniently located to enjoy the large grass area at the end of the building, park bench and barbeque facilities.
- Parking is directly in front of the unit.
- 2 spacious bedrooms Included is a Cal-King bed in the master bedroom, a Queen bed, and one queen sofa sleeper. This unit will sleep 6 comfortably.
- 2 full bathrooms.
- The kitchen is completely equipped and ready for a gourmet meal to be prepared
- 3 lanais to enjoy sunrises, sunsets, ocean views, mountain views, and cool breezes
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room
- Flat screen TV DVD player in living room
- TV in master bedroom
- Washer and dryer in unit
TAT License #: TA-040-489-5744-01
MY FAMILY FOUND THIS CONDO VERY CLEAN AND NICE. IT WAS ON THE GROUND FLOOR BUT THERE WAS STILL A FLIGHT OF STAIRS GOING DOWN TO THE FRONT DOOR, SO THOSE TRYING TO AVOID STAIRS BEWARE. THE PEOPLE STAYING ABOVE US WE VERY LOUD AND KEPT US UP MOST OF THE NIGHT. OUR BUILDING WAS ALSO CLOSE TO THE MAIN ROAD AND TRAFFIC NOISES WERE LOUD.
ON THE UPSIDE, THERE WAS A COOLER FOR THE BEACH AND PLENTY OF POTS AND PANS TO COOK WITH. THE KIDS LOVED FEEDING THE TURKEYS THAT WANDERED AROUND THE GROUNDS AND WE LOVED THE FACT THAT HAPUNA BEACH WAS JUST 10 MINUTES DOWN THE ROAD.
THE COMMUNITY POOL AND HOT TUB AREA WAS WELL MAINTAINED AND CLEAN.
FOR THOSE ON A BUDGET THE PRICE CAN'T BE BEAT! TRAVELING WITH KIDS?.....THIS PLACE WAS PERFECT....YOUR KIDS CAN BE LOUD AND NOT BOTHER ANYONE.