Nestled against Red Mountain, this luxury home is conveniently located in a private neighborhood near downtown Glenwood Springs. Shops, restaurants and the world famous Glenwood Hot Springs Pool are within arms reach as well as many other exciting activities this great town has to offer!
For larger groups, this home can be rented in conjunction with two other homes nearby, one of which is located next door. Please inquire.
The owners occupy a separate, private basement apartment for part of the year and will gladly offer any assistance.
This custom 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary home is truly special! A combination of beautiful, custom finishes and that warm welcoming feeling guarantees a most comfortable stay. Its vaulted ceilings, skylights and large windows provide great views and plenty of natural light! Air conditioning and a wood-burning stove ensure extra comfort year round.
The amazing kitchen is everyone’s favorite part of the house! It is a custom, gourmet, eat-in kitchen with seating for 8 and large windows to enjoy the view of Red Mountain. During warmer months, llamas can be seen grazing on the hillside! It is an inspiring place to create your favorite meals for family and friends. The kitchen is well stocked and has spacious countertops, modern, state of the art appliances, double ovens, and a flat screen television. Preparing meals is made easy and fun! A single serving Keurig coffee machine offers a complimentary carousel of coffee and tea.
The entire upper level is a private master suite including a spacious bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet and a small laundry room. It is nicely furnished with a king size bed with a luxurious down comforter and feather pillows. A rollaway single bed offers an additional sleeping accommodation. The gas fireplace and mini fridge are just steps away from a large soaking tub in the bedroom. Bathrobes and bath salts are provided to make your stay pampering and memorable. Perfect for a romantic getaway!
The second bedroom on the main level is comfortably furnished with a queen size bed with a down comforter and feather pillows. A futon can accommodate 1-2 extra people. Children's toys, books, crayons and an enormous plush teddy bear are a big hit with the kids!
The living room has a queen sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress for added comfort. The open floor plan of the main level provides an excellent space to gather with family and friends. The dining room has a seating capacity for 6. The deck has additional seating for 6 and a propane BBQ grill.
DUE TO A SEVERE PEANUT ALLERGY IN THE FAMILY, PEANUT PRODUCTS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE VACATION HOME. Alternative product suggestions will be gladly provided. If the home has been exposed to peanut products, please notify us so that extra cleaning procedures can be performed. An additional cleaning charge may apply. We apologize for any inconvenience but greatly appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to call or email me with any further questions.
As the perfect home base, this home is centrally located located near:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (15 minute walk)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing, snowshoeing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Rio Grande Biking Trail
• Numerous excellent hiking and biking trails
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking not permitted on premises
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Maximum of 8 guests.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply
• Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Our guests receive a 10% discount on rafting and bike rentals at Blue Sky Adventures and Canyon Bikes in Glenwood Springs.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs