Make the Sonoran Desert National Monument your personal playground when staying at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Maricopa! Sleeping 10 guests, this lavish home features a private heated pool, billiards table, and 3 lounging areas - offering the perfect place for endless entertainment. Just outside of your front door, you’ll find horseback riding, golfing, hiking, mountain biking, and much more. Plus, Phoenix's attractions and metropolitan luxuries are less than an hour drive away!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Relaxation is never far away when you stay at this upscale 3,200-square-foot property! A modern interior transforms into a backyard oasis - just through the sliding glass doors. Daily, you'll find yourself sunbathing on the newly built pool's Baja step or feasting around one of the 2 outdoor tables, with room for 10, under the covered patio.
Seek an air-conditioned reprieve in one of the home's 3 living areas. The formal living room provides endless entertainment with a billiards table while the other 2 wait to host a movie night, football game, or afternoon catnaps.
The home also comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen - prepared to handle all of your culinary needs! Granite countertops provide the perfect place for food prep while appliances such as a double oven, blender, and flat-glass cooktop make home-cooking a breeze. Plus, with two 4-person dining tables, you'll never run out of seats for guests.
Before night falls, take in the sunset from the private balcony with your favorite drink in hand. Rest and privacy can be found in one of the 3 bedrooms spread over the home's 2 stories. Additional travelers will find comfortable accommodations on the pullout bed with a memory foam mattress!
Nestled in a quiet residential community, this modern abode features an ideal location within walking distance of shops and restaurants like Native New Yorker with the town's biggest wings, while a short drive will carry you to incredible outdoor destinations!
Start your day with a cup of joe at Honeycutt Coffee before hitting the trails of the Sonoran Desert National Monument - located only 30 minutes away. There's something for everyone to do in its 500,000 acres of land, including hiking, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, and so much more. Make sure to explore the saguaro cactus forest, along with the area's archaeological and historic sites. Prepare for your visit with plenty of water, sunscreen, and a full tank of gas!
Golfers - come prepared with your clubs! The Duke at Rancho El Dorado, a championship style 18-hole golf course, and Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club are both found within 10 minutes of the property.
Get out of town with trips to either Phoenix or Tucson! In Tucson, check out the Pima Air and Space Museum along with the observatory atop Mt. Lemmon. Phoenix will treat you to Diamondbacks' games at Chase Field, plus exotic animals at the Phoenix Zoo. You'll also find excellent shopping and dining options in both cities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, heated swimming pool, furnished pool patio, 2 outdoor tables, private balcony, billiards table, 65-inch flat-screen Smart/cable TV and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, gas fireplace, pullout couch with memory foam mattress, fresh pool and bath towels, 3 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Serene Maricopa location- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, within walking distance to shops, grocery stores, and restaurants, plus just a short drive from the Sonoran Desert National Monument
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 32.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in