Situated on the Gulf of Mexico with direct views of the water, this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo is perfect for 8 guests traveling to Dauphin Island. Located in the Holiday Isle Resort, this spacious unit offers access to upscale amenities including an outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, tennis courts, a fitness center and a private boardwalk to the beach. Whether you choose to spend your time at the beach, the Estuarium or golfing, your time will be unforgettable.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds
Arrive at your 1,900-square-foot home-away-from-home and get settled in before venturing out to enjoy the resort-like amenities. After a day traveling, get your blood flowing in the fitness room, swim laps in the indoor or outdoor pool, soothe your muscles in the hot tub, sauna and steam room, or grab a beverage and cross the private boardwalk to stroll along the beach.
Take a break from the sun and retreat inside the bright and airy condo to revel in some much needed downtime. Unwind on the large sectional sofa and catch up on your shows on the flat-screen satellite TV.
Make your way across the room to the fully equipped kitchen to freshen up your drink and snack on appetizers. The space features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, an island and 4-person breakfast bar. Keep the meal casual or sit at the 6-person dining table for a more formal setting.
For fresh air, views, and an al fresco dining experience, head out to the balcony and gather around the 6-person outdoor table. Two green lounge chairs serve as the perfect spot to sip a nightcap or your morning coffee.
Each bedroom is equipped with comfortable bedding that will ensure many peaceful slumbers. The master bedroom has a soft, cool color palette and a private balcony facing the gulf of Mexico. The ensuite bathroom boasts a beautifully tiled walk-in shower with jacuzzi tub and double sinks while the other bathroom has a shower/tub combo with jack and Jill sinks.
Dauphin Island is quiet and laid back with many outdoor activities available. There is a fleet of charter fishing vessels for both inshore and offshore located at the marina, public beaches, several nice parks, and golf courses.
Enjoy a hands-on experience of exhibits showcasing the 4 key habitats of coastal Alabama as part of the Dauphin Sea Lab at the Estuarium. Discover over 100 species on display from the Mobile Tensaw River Delta, Mobile Bay, the Barrier Islands and the Northern Gulf of Mexico. You can even touch stingrays in the 7,000-gallon touch pool!
History buffs will appreciate a visit to Fort Gaines - best known for its role in the Battle of Mobile Bay during the American Civil War. After touring the site, dine at Skinner’s Seafood, JT’s Sunset Grill, Islanders Restaurant and Bar or Pirates Bar and Grill.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, spacious balcony with 6-person outdoor table and lounge chairs, garage parking for 3 vehicles and more
- Enjoy access to the Holiday Isle Resort amenities including an outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, lighted tennis courts, a fitness center and a private boardwalk to the beach
- Unbeatable oceanfront Dauphin Island location with direct access to beaches and close proximity to restaurants, shops, golf courses and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Mobile Regional Airport - 8400 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, (~38.3 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in