**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay**
Enjoy lake living at ‘Old Bass Lodge,’ a 4-bed, 4-bath vacation rental cabin for 12, nestled on the edge of Toledo Bend Lake in Milam. With direct access to the lake, your days can easily be spent fishing for a prized trout or swimming in the refreshing waters. Take advantage of shared amenities, including a pool, pier, and dock, or enjoy barbecues on your private deck.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Breathe in the fresh lake as as you approach this rustic home-away-from-home, tucked away amidst the Piney Woods of Texas. Keep an eye out for the local wildlife, including a family of deer and soaring eagles.
After a long day exploring the lake, come home to relax and unwind on the living room’s plush couches. While the you’ll enjoy the plentiful natural light, lazy afternoons are sure to be spent in in front of the flat-screen cable TV for a movie marathon.
Whenever hunger strikes, step over to the kitchen, which boasts a breakfast bar and updated appliances. Settle down on the kitchen table or head outside to dine in the fresh air.
The deck is the perfect space to entertain on the cool summer days. Whip up a zesty barbecue dinner or simply drink your favorite cocktails - all while surrounded by beautiful lake views!
When you’re ready to call it a night, everyone in your travel group will find a cozy place to spend the night amidst the home’s 4 bedrooms. Additional accommodations can also be found on the 2 living room sofa sleepers. When you wake, morning routines can be completely quickly with the home’s 4 full bathrooms.
You won't ever want to leave this destination retreat. With a fire pit, swimming pool, pier, fish cleaning station, and playground, everyone in your travel group will find something to entertain themselves all day long.
Bring a boat or rent one when you arrive, as you’ll find a nearby boat ramp and plenty of space to park your boat in front of the cabin. Toledo Bend Lake is one of the best bass lakes in the United States, so you’ll want to spend all day trolling for the night’s fish dinner.
This cabin is nestled right within all the adventures of the Sabine National Forest. The 160,656-acre forest is the easternmost of the four national forests in Texas and forms part of the boundary between Texas and Louisiana. Enjoy hiking, fishing, or camping within this beauty wilderness area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, large furnished deck, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, ice cream maker, deep fryer, driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, fishing pier, playground, boat launch, fire pit, and more!
- Serene Toledo Bend Lake location - Enjoy easy access to fishing, boating, swimming, a boat launch, dock, and all the outdoor recreation within the Sabine National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Shreveport Regional Airport - 5103 Hollywood Ave, Shreveport, LA 71109, (~ 88.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior approval. Contact Evolve for additional information
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in