Make Disney your personal playground when staying 'HG Villas,' a 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental townhome, sleeping 8! Nestled 15 miles from Walt Disney World, this 1,850-square-foot home, brimming with amenities, is an idyllic stay for guests seeking to experience all that the greater Orlando area has to offer. Not only does it feature a prime location just minutes from theme parks, shops, and restaurants, it also resides in a resort community complete with a pool, lazy river, and water slide!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arrival, a well-appointed family room greets you with plush furnishings, tasteful decor, and overall feeling of comfort that you'll enjoy returning to daily! Make yourself at home in the living room; watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV or unplug with your latest novel.
But don't spend too much time inside! All of the property's best features wait just a short walk away. Sunbathe by the resort pool or relax while floating along the lazy river. Even get in a quick 30 minutes of cardio in the fitness center! Additional amenities include a hot tub and water slide - altogether creating the ultimate Florida retreat.
When hunger can no longer be satisfied by snacks, head home for a hearty feast easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and custom tiled backsplash. Bond with your friends and family over your culinary creations at the 6-person dining table.
Rehash the day's exciting events while sipping a cocktail on the balcony or patio. Afterward, enjoy a cleansing shower in the master en-suite bath before bidding everyone a good night and crawling into the cozy king-sized bed. With 3 additional bedrooms, there's plenty of sleeping accommodations for the group.
Don't hesitate to head to Disney World from 'HG Villas!' Located less than a 20-minute drive away, you'll arrive in no time. Spend the day reliving your childhood as you ride roller coasters, splash through exhilarating water rides, and devour classic theme park treats.
Travel just slightly farther north to enjoy the endless thrills of Universal's Islands of Adventure! Cast spells and sip butterbeer as you become acquainted with the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter or scream your lungs out while riding the famous Hulk roller coaster. Also make sure to check out Universal Studios during your visit.
If roller coasters aren't your forte, treat yourself to a sunny day golfing at one of the numerous courses in the nearby area! Highlands Reserve Golf Club, Champions Gate Country Club, and Mystic Dunes Golf Club are all located within 10 miles of the property.
Seek retail therapy at one of the outlet shopping centers close to the townhome, like Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Afterward, re-energize with a meal out at one of the many restaurants in the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished balcony and patio, flat-screen Smart TV, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fresh linens and towels, 2 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Resort community amenities include a pool, hot tub, lazy river, water slide, volleyball court, fitness center, gated access, clubhouse and more
- Prime Davenport location just 15 miles from Walt Disney Worlds' gates, plus minutes from golfing, shopping, and dining options!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~ 33.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note, there is a $15/day charge for gate access and amenity use paid directly to the resort upon arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in