An Alaskan adventure awaits at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo in Anchorage! Comfortably accommodating up to 6 guests, this property will provide you and your travel companions with everything you need to feel right at home throughout your stay. Relax at home with amenities such as Apple TV and Alexa or venture out to explore all the nearby sights! Walk along the waterfront Coast Trail or head downtown, just 10 minutes away. This location offers something for everyone in your group!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Settle in and unpack as you prepare for a trip filled with adventure and the great outdoors. You'll find everything you need to make yourself at home during your stay, including free wireless internet access, flat-screen Smart TVs, and more.
After a day of exploring downtown Anchorage, you'll look forward to getting comfortable in the cozy living room as your favorite show plays on the 55-inch Apple TV. Chat with the chef of your group as they whip up a home-cooked meal for dinner!
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, spices, and plenty of room for a helping hand! Savor your culinary creation at the dining table, complete with seating for 6.
When you're ready to ready for the night, 2 bedrooms with cozy furnishings await for a peaceful night's slumber!
-- THE LOCATION --
Anchorage is the gateway to nearby wilderness areas and also offers rich cultural experiences, making it an ideal destination for the ultimate Alaskan getaway. The property is located just a short walk from downtown, the Coast Trail, and many other sites to explore!
If the mountains are calling your name, head to Alyeska Resort and Girdwood, less than an hour away! Experience epic skiing, snowmobiling, hiking trails, and more excitement to fill your day.
Don’t miss out on cultural attractions such as the Alaska Native Heritage Center, Roundhouse at Alyeska Museum, Anchorage Museum, and numerous other destinations.
With an abundance of restaurants in Anchorage, there is surely a cuisine to suit every palate! Stop by Anchorage Brewing Company or King Street Brewing to end the night with some local brews!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, Apple TV, Amazon Alexa, 3 TVs (flat-screen cable Apple TV in living room, 45-inch flat-screen in guest bedroom, 55-inch flat-screen Apple TV in master bedroom), in-unit laundry machines, carport parking, and more
- Excellent location just a 10-minute walk to downtown Anchorage restaurants and shopping, close to the Coastal Trail, and less than 1 hour to Girdwood and Alyeska Resort
- Nearest commercial airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport - 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502, (~5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this is a second story unit