|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
Lighthouse Towers is conveniently located on the Gulf of Mexico overlooking beautiful white sandy beaches. Your private oceanfront balcony is the perfect setting to enjoy breathtaking Sunsets. Gated complex offers a resort like feel with a heated pool and spa, tennis court, shuffle-board, basketball hoop, wet bar with BBQ-grill, reserved parking and 24 hour security. Bask in the sun anytime of the day or year while looking at the beautiful beach or take a walk through the miles of uninterrupted shoreline… you will find many treasures along the way.
The large windows and open layout of the condo provide endless water views. The master bedroom has access to the balcony and is comfortably decorated for our guest. We are conveniently located close to shopping, aquariums, kayaking areas, bird sanctuaries, miniature golf, golf courses, sports stadiums, museums, and theme parks. Great restaurant are also just a walk away but you can always use our fully equipped kitchen and visit the local grocery stores to find your delights.
Lighthouse Towers is on the Jolly Trolley route which runs on Gulf Blvd from Clearwater to St. Petersburg, it is a great way to get around in the area and we recommended it very much. Whether you are looking for adventure or to relax you will feel you have come to the right place.
PS. We take note from our reviews and make updates constantly to try to keep everyone happy. This condo is well loved by the owner and has a great feel to it, you will enjoy it and everything the great Clearwater area has to offer.
Beautiful unit right on the beach with amazing views. Very large for a one bedroom unit and well equipped. Everything you could need including plenty of beach towels, chairs, umbrella, etc. The kitchen was well equipped with all new appliances. The unit has a washer and dryer which was very convenient. The window treatments are great at keeping the unit cool but you can still see the beautiful sunsets. They seemed to have done some updating to the unit as it looks a bit different (better) than the pictures shown. Many of the mirrors have been removed and the balcony set is much nicer than what is shown. We sat there many nights with a glass of wine to watch the sun set. The pool area was very nice and clean – we really enjoyed the hot tub! You can get to the more touristy area of Clearwater beach in five minutes. There is a grocery store within a couple miles and plenty of restaurants within a short drive (and a couple within walking distance). Loved Maggie Mae’s for breakfast – just a short walk from the condo. We look forward to returning!
This place was amazing – great value for the money. Floor to ceiling widows overlooking the Gulf. I felt like I was on a cruise ship when I first walked in – all you see is the beautiful ocean. Large for a one bedroom and fully equipped. There was nothing that I needed that wasn’t in the unit. New panel window treatments kept the unit cool in the late afternoon sun though you could still see through them. Wonderful sea breeze when the windows are open. Great location – quiet yet easy access to the hustling Clearwater beach if you want to visit some of the tourist shops. Could use some updating, but hey it’s the beach. This is a great get away and a great value.
The other reviews say it all. The pictures are spot-on. Absolutely beautiful views from this unit. Highly recommended. We hope to stay again some time.
Things we liked:
1. The view. Stunning! Pictures on this page are accurate.
2. Clean and big for one bedroom apartment.
3. Clearwater is fantastic and this apartment is within walking distance to the pier and the park.
4. The property management company does a great job of answering your questions.
5. Refund was returned promptly.
6. 24 Hr Security made us feel very safe and staff was friendly.
7. Apartment is right off elevator and easy to get to.
8. Huge (27cubic ft), new refrigerator with icemaker.
Things we did not like:
1. Air conditioner cannot keep up in hot weather. Ran all the time. In July with blinds open it gets hot on the window (West) side of the rooms.
2. Blinds are terrible!! Dear owner: Please remove the vertical blinds and replace them with something that works!! They are outdated and old and have lived past their time!!
3. Dishwasher is junk! Don't expect any dishes to get clean in this cheap, old clunker. Condo is worth about $300K. Please spend $600-$1000 and buy a decent dishwasher.
4. Pool rules suck for children. No jumping in the pool? What kind of rule is that? I can understand no diving, but no jumping in? Please! We wanted a pool, not a bathtub! No toys, no water guns and no balls!! Really? No balls? Not even a beach ball! What is a kid supposed to do in this pool that has rules designed for octogenarians? NOT kid friendly at all.
5. Mirrors, Mirrors on the walls!! The mirrors are a little bit 80's and a lot creepy!! Dear owners: Please remove the 80's mirrors and replace with normal, painted drywall.
6. Parking spot is out in the hot sun instead of inside the shady garage where most of the other cars park. Not a deal-breaker for us but potential tenants should be aware of this.
7. You have to go get the guard to light the grill. This is an annoyance. Half the time the guard is on his rounds so you have to wait. I think it's because the grills are old and the igniters don't work? Not sure. A hassle to be sure.
8. The tap water did not taste very good. Bring bottled water.
We stayed at this beautiful condo and sat on the balcony every night watching the sunset into the Gulf of Mexico. The floor to ceiling windows make it seem like you are floating above the ocean! The location is perfect. It is very quiet and peaceful there or you can jump on the jolly trolley right in front of the building and enjoy everything Clearwater Beach has to offer. The beaches are the nicest I've been to with miles of shoreline to walk every morning! And the pool area is very nice as well. Overall this is a beautiful condo, very clean, comfortable, and safe. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a condo on the beach for 2-4 people.
The condo may be a one bedroom, but there is plenty of space and the views are breathtaking. It is modern and clean and well furnished. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The beach is uncrowded and great for shelling. The swimming is excellent. I enjoyed the pool and there is a barbecue if you want to grill. There is a wonderful restaurant just a block away. All in all a great bargain and a great get away for 2-4 people.
Location, Location, Location This is perfect. We had trouble finding a one bedroom and we are so glad we found this one. The beach is steps out the door and the sunsets breathtaking. Walking distance to several great restaurants. You can take the Jolly Trolly to downtown and hit up the nite life. The pool is nice and the views are spectacular. We even saw Dolphins swimming right in front of our room.
Close to Tampa Airport, Busch Gardens, Disney World, MGM
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 21 2016 - Nov 30 2016
14 night minimum stay
Dec 17 2016 - Apr 22 2017
14 night minimum stay
|Booking and Condo Associ||$125|
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
|Cleaning fee||$135 + Tax|
Two week minimum stay. Holidays are treated as peak rate dates. Ask about November Special rate, some restrictions apply.
25% of total due at time of booking. Remainder is due 45 prior to arrival. Full amount is due at time of booking for reservations made with less then 45 days advance notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.