*The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Discover the charm and mystique of New Orleans when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation home, ‘NOLA Place’, that sleeps 6. Wander the French Quarter by day and retreat to one of the 2 decks at night, where a hot tub, plenty of seating, and skyline views lull you into a New Orleans state-of-mind. Bars, restaurants, festivals, and parks are within walking distance!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Full Bed
Bask in the excitement of New Orleans as you approach the charming 'NOLA Place.' As soon as you arrive, step inside to make yourself at home amidst the 1,800 square feet of living space.
If the weather keeps everyone inside, you’ll find plenty of entertainment down in the game room. With a 55-inch flat-screen TV, virtual bowling on the Xbox, and a pool table, you’ll never have to deal with boredom.
In the afternoons, pour yourself a glass of wine and head outside. On those chilly afternoons, soak in the hot tub to let all your stresses slip away.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in one of the oldest sections of New Orleans with a bustling local life, you’re in the midst of all the excitement. Within walking distance, you’ll find Satsuma for a farm-fresh breakfast, Bratz Y'all for authentic German food, Bacchanal Fine Wine and Spirits for small plates and live music, and Markey’s Bar, where you can meet all the locals.
The Country Club is just 2 doors down, where you’ll find a bohemian-style pool area with a poolside bar and outdoor kitchen, as well as a beautifully renovated restaurant for fine dining.
In the morning, cross the street to the newly developed Crescent Park. This beautiful park allows you to walk along the Mississippi River to the French Quarter, with stunning views of the shipping activities and the New Orleans skyline.
Continue walking through the park to New Orleans’ oldest neighborhood, the French Quarter. This neighborhood is filled with history, charm, and plenty of local shops, restaurants, events, and nightlife for everyone to enjoy!
With river walks, bike rides, numerous festivals, swamp tours, historical walking tours, haunted tours, and so much more, New Orleans is a prime vacation destination. Whether you want to walk, uber, or tour the city via horse drawn carriage, you’re ideally located to explore it all.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchen, game room, pool table, Xbox, 2 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, deck, outdoor and indoor dining areas, ample outdoor seating, private hot tub, screened porch, iPod dock/Bluetooth speaker, ceiling fans, and more!
- The new recreation building is equipped with central air conditioning
- Unbeatable New Orleans location - Walking distance to restaurants, shops, bars, parks, museums, the Mississippi River, and so much more! Just 1 mile to the French Quarter!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~ 17.0 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: This property has a strict max occupancy of 6 people. Any individuals over the reported occupancy staying at the property may be subject to an additional fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License # 18STR-04652
- B&B License #105010579