** Please note that the homeowner lives next door, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
The best of 'The Big Easy' awaits at this vacation rental house! 'The Queen Magnolia,' is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom historic shotgun-style house with accommodations for up to 4. Situated in the historical Irish Channel area, this house is in the perfect location to see and do everything New Orleans has to offer before returning to enjoy a Sazerac on your private back patio.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Twin Pullout Bed
This recently updated home offers everything you need for a perfect vacation! Kick back on the large sofa in the living room and catch up on the morning news before you head out for the day.
You'll love the original hardwood flooring from the 1930s as well as the 12-foot-high ceilings that create an open and airy feeling throughout the home.
Your favorite place to spend your time will surely be out on the private patio! Pour yourself a cocktail and recap the day's activities with your travel companions.
When you're not enjoying a crawfish dinner at one of the nearby restaurants, stay in and cook all of your favorite meals in the well-equipped kitchen.
After a long day, draw yourself a bath in the clawfoot tub and feel all of your stress melt away. Use the wireless internet access after your soak to plan the next day's activities!
You're sure to rest well at night after a day on Bourbon Street! The first bedroom has a queen bed, the second room has a set of twin beds, and the living room has a twin-sized pullout bed for an additional guest.
-- THE LOCATION --
This shotgun-style home is in one of the best locations in the city! Magazine Street, known for its restaurants, bars, and antique stores, is just 2 blocks away. You can rent a NOLA Blue Bike and ride to tons of destinations around the city.
The Garden District and all of its mansions are only 3 blocks from 'The Queen Magnolia.' Be sure to book a walking tour to explore the area!
Hop on the streetcar located on St. Charles Avenue and take it down to the Audubon Zoo. This 58-acre zoo is home to 2,000 animals and is a can't-miss attraction! More animal adventures await at the Aquarium of the Americas on Canal Street - just 10 minutes from the house.
No trip to 'The Big Easy' would be complete without a stop by the French Quarter to party all night long on Bourbon Street. If you'd prefer to take it easy, stop by any of the district's restaurants for some traditional creole cuisine!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private back patio, flat-screen Smart TV, regular TV, complimentary toiletries, parking, and much more!
- Incredible New Orleans location in the Irish Channel area! A short bike ride to tons of restaurants, close to the zoo, and only 10 minutes to the French Quarter
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~17.4 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This home's central location and private backyard and patio make it a great for a small party!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 30
- Event fee(s): Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed. Must notify the Guest Contact
- Event parking: Street parking and driveway parking are available. There is also parking available across the street around a school
- Alcohol policies: Allowed
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Travelers should not move furniture around on property as it will scratch the antique hard wood floors
- The home's license number is 18STR-05923
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in