Fall in love with the beauty and excitement of Buena Vista in this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental 1/2 duplex within walking distance of South Main Street. With beds for 8 and space for up to 11, this 1,740-square-foot home is perfect for large groups looking for a break from the norm. Whether you choose to spend your days fishing in the 'Dream Stream' or rafting down the Arkansas River, you'll look forward to spending each evening soaking in the hot tub and admiring the Collegiate Peaks.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Pullout Couch | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Pullout Couch | Loft: Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: 3 Sleeping Pads
Upon entering the home, you'll be floored by the magnitude of the 2-story cathedral ceilings that soar overhead.
The spacious living room, complete with a gas fireplace, leather sectional, and 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV, is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the river.
Work up an appetite reeling in your catch of the day? Whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. No matter what your signature dish is, your friends are sure to be impressed by the 5-star flavors you were able to achieve with the stainless steel appliances.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, head onto the furnished patio for some fresh air or hop in the hot tub for a relaxing evening. You'll be amazed at the stunning mountain views that surround the neighborhood!
Boasting a work desk and pullout couch, the furnished loft can serve as a home office or additional sleeping space. This “bonus space” also serves as a great play/workout area.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll drift effortlessly to sleep in the top-of-the-line bed that awaits you at the end of a long day.
If shopping is your vice, be sure to spend some time perusing the many shops and restaurants of South Main. Located within walking distance of the house, South Main is both fun and convenient.
There are fishing options abound within 20 miles of the property! The ‘dream stream’ between Spinney Mountain Reservoir and Eleven Mile Reservoir is a world-renowned trout fishery, featuring some of the largest brown and rainbow trout caught anywhere in the world. Competing areas include Cottonwood Lake, Twin Lakes, Clear Creek Reservoir, and numerous fishing locations north and south along the mighty Arkansas River.
Buena Vista is the rafting capital of Colorado and in the spring, the area is flooded with adventure seekers and water enthusiasts. Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, fishing, and boating on the Arkansas River Valley is an unforgettable way to spend a day!
In addition, come ski season you'll be a short 30-50 minute trip to ski slopes: Cooper, Monarch, and Copper Mountain!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, furnished patio, 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV, stainless steel appliances, a furnished loft, large yard, mountain views, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 6 vehicles, RV Parking, covered parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Buena Vista Location - Walking distance to all of the area's main attractions like South Main Street, the Arkansas River, and within 20 miles of several fishing hot spots
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~146 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property sleeps 8 guests comfortably in beds and pullout couches, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 11 with the use of 3 sleeping pads
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in