Enjoy the best of both worlds at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house, an urban oasis just a 10-minute walk to the Alaska Junction. Perfect for couples on a romantic Pacific Northwest getaway, this modern bungalow sleeps 2 and features a spacious, bright living room, cute dining area with private garden views through French doors, and a bedroom facing the backyard. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants, stroll through waterfront parks, and explore all the Emerald City's famous attractions!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Diverse vegetation and rich landscaping welcome you upon pulling into the drive of your new home-away-from-home. After unpacking and settling in, step out to the backyard paradise and spend dreamy hours relaxing on the patio enclosed by a wall of stone that's lined with blooming plant life.
Step into the open and airy living room where unique, contemporary decor and a decorative fireplace set the mood to unwind during downtime. If you're skilled at plucking the 6-string, pick up the guitar and share a duet with your loved one.
Pick up some fresh produce and tasty ingredients from the QFC Supermarket on the Junction, then return home to prepare a home-cooked feast in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll have plenty of space, chopping-block countertops, and all the essential appliances at your disposal, and a naturally lit dining table to sit down and enjoy your fixings!
Before calling it a day, step out to the backyard for a nightcap and a game of darts as the west coast sunset fills the sky with color. The bedroom offers a comfortable queen bed and a flat-screen TV with Roku streaming to drift off with your favorite shows. Wake up and refresh in the pristine bathroom with a shower/tub combo before heading out on an adventure!
This mid-century modern bungalow rests in a quiet West Seattle neighborhood, within walking distance to some great local establishments. Start the day with a coffee in your private backyard, or walk to test the gourmet grinds at C & P Coffee Company.
Enjoy the fresh morning air throughout your stay here, and wake up early to explore the MeKwa-Mooks Park with bayfront walking paths. Once you've worked up an appetite, grab a bite to eat at Ephesus Restaurant or Itto's Tapas. Other attractions to stroll through include Easy Street records for fun music and shopping, Husky Deli, Bakery Nouveau, Elliot Bay Brewery, Kizuki Ramen, Cupcake Royale, and more!
Take the RapidRide C-line bus or Seacrest Park Ferry to access Downtown, Belltown, Lake Union, and other destinations, or drive yourself 15 minutes across the West Seattle Bridge. Visit the Pike Place Market, tour all the one-of-a-kind museums and venues for live entertainment of all genres, observe the famous Space Needle, and experience everything that makes Seattle such a unique city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Roku streaming, free WiFi, shower/tub combo, dining area looking out to the garden, spacious living room, private backyard oasis with a stone patio and dart board, beautiful landscaping, driveway parking, and more
- Quiet and convenient West Seattle location, walking distance to establishments around Alaska Junction, and providing easy access to public transit leading to downtown attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~14 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Minimum age for all guests is 25
- Please note that the washing machines are not available for guest use
- The fireplace is decorative and not available for guest use
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in