|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Your paradise home includes:
- Ground level, 2 bedroom (1 King; 1 Queen beds), 2 full, easy step-in showers
- Comfortably sleeps 4, includes a Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
- Washer and dryer
- Cooking utensils/dishes; towels/linens; ironing board/iron; hair dryer; etc
- Living room furnished with sofa, love seat, WiFi, TV, VCR & CD player
- Large lanai from living room and master bedroom on 9th fairway with ocean views and awesome sunsets
- Two salt water swimming pools with Jacuzzi & BBQ grills
- Discounted golf/cart rates at one of the Big Island's best kept golf secrets and tennis courts available at no charge
- Complimentary set of golf clubs included!!! No need to lug your set with you and pay extra baggage fees.
- Shopping center within walking distance with large grocery store; gas station; restaurants; post office, etc
- 15 minute down hill drive takes you to beautiful beaches for snorkeling, boogie boarding, fishing, etc
- 25 minute up hill drive to Waimea/Kamuela, an old cattle ranching town, takes you to wonderful restaurants and shopping.
- Centrally located for ideal exploration road trips to other wonderful areas of the Big Island such as: old plantation towns of Hawi and Honokaa; lush valleys of Pololu and Waipio; scenic coastal drives of Hamakua; Kona coffee farms; Kilauea's active volcano; and the list goes on!
Aloha and welcome to our villa in paradise! We hope you'll enjoy our beautiful hale (home) as you take in all the beauty the Big Island has to offer. Mahalo for considering us as your Hawaii hosts , David & Terri Stephens
Terri Stephens purchased this condo in 2013
The unit is comfortable and well furnished, with a beautiful view. The owner is very friendly, responsive and attentive.
Waikoloa Villas was well located for us because we have previously stayed in Kona and the resort area. This is a quieter location with more full time residents and long stay people. This unit is well situated in the complex on the ground level facing the golf course and between the two pools. The unit is large enough and mostly well equipped. A couple of loungers on the lanai would have been useful.
The furniture and decor are a bit dated but to be expected in a rental. The carpet needed cleaning, but a better option would be to replace it with tiles. Obviously, other units have been upgraded in this way.
The owner was very efficient in contacting us and was helpful in providing information. We would consider returning to this location in the future.
We had the most beautiful and relaxing vacation, starting with when we opened the door to our condo. It was so clean and spacious. We dropped our bags and walked out to a glorious view of the golf course and most of all the ocean. After getting situated, we noticed the condo had everything you could possibly need. The grounds were full of flowers and fruit trees. the pool was clean and relaxing, when we didn't have time to go to the beach. The Hapuna beach we found just a few miles away, was the best. This condo location was convenient to everything we did all week. the local village had a market that was better priced then the K-Mart we had stopped at near the airport. Larger selections of anything we needed. Our host Terri was oh so nice each time I had had contact with her. Thanks so much. We would recommend this experience to everyone. We traveled this beautiful island daily. Two of the coolest things we did was the trip up to the Mauna Kea mountain, to see the stars thru the biggest telescopes we had ever seen. Free of charge. Also we went to the southern most part of the island, which happened to be the southern most part of the U.S. the water was such an awesome blue. hopefully we will be back. When we do, we will stay here again. Thanks So Much. Annie and Paul
Stayed at this condo and enjoyed every minute. Well located and very peaceful. Well stocked with everything one would need. We can highly recommend this unit for all our friends.
Our family stayed for Christmas week. We too found the condo quiet and relaxing, with a great view of a wonderfully green 9th fairway and the ocean off in the distance. We loved sitting at the patio table in the morning with our freshly brewed Kona coffee (it is as good as people say) as the golfers, turkeys and birds walked by. This is a nice contrast to the constant frenetic activity of the resorts. If you do want to partake of the available activities and restaurants at the Waikoloa Resorts, they are only 15 minutes away by car, so you can get your fill and then come back to the quiet. Hapuna Beach, also within 20 minutes of the condo is a great place to take the provided boogie board and ride a few waves.
The condo is spacious and has most everything you need. One of the swimming pools and gas BBQs, which we used for our Christmas dinner, are right next door to the condo, and the local supermarket is very well stocked and convenient.
Terri was very gracious and attentive and always got back to us very quickly with any question we had. Overall, a great vacation on the Big Island!
Everything was like the ad said. It was quiet and peaceful. The pool was nice as well as the wild turkeys stopping by every day. It was a good location for looking at the north side of the island and for going up to the observatories. You do need a car to get around because there is a lot of open space.
Centrally located with convenient driving to various parts of the island.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
|Cleaning Fee||$120 + Tax|
- Rates are for U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Owner accepts: Online credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or eCheck or Cashier's or Personal Check
- Payment in Full or 50% deposit due at Time of Reservation, 50% balance due 60 days prior to Check-In.
- Refundable 60 days prior to Check-In.
- 4 Night minimum stay.
NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.