** Please note there is another vacation rental unit in the building that shares roof deck with this apartment **
Your Massachusetts retreat begins at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment for 6 near downtown Boston! This apartment is located in the peaceful Brookline neighborhood - ideal for quiet nights in after exciting days out. Spend days downtown and evenings relaxing by the fireplace in the living room.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
This ultra-modern unit was recently renovated and upgraded with everything you need for a fabulous vacation! Every member of your travel group will live a life of luxury during your trip to Boston.
When you're not out on the shared roof deck enjoying the peaceful neighborhood, lounge on the plush couches in the living room and warm up by the fireplace. Use the wireless internet access to find a great happy hour at one of the local restaurants!
If you'd rather cook for yourself than eat out, step from the living room into the fully equipped kitchen. With new appliances and beautiful marble countertops, the kitchen is a chef's dream!
At night, retire to one of the bedrooms which both feature queen-sized beds. Rise and shine in the morning and wake up with a refreshing shower! The shower/tub combo boasts a luxurious rain shower head and body massage sprays.
If you are traveling with more than 6 guests, please search the availability of Evolve listing numbers 404991 and 404989 - which are right next door to this apartment!
The only thing better than this apartment's high-end decor is its location! During your stay, you'll be within minutes of Boston's top tourist destinations, fantastic restaurants, and attractions for the whole family.
Get some fresh air at the reservoir, which is ideal for walking and running. You can take your kids to the nearby park to let them work off excess energy!
Located within walking distance of the Children's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham Women's Hospital, Mass General, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, this home is in a great location for anyone visiting loved ones in the hospital.
When you're not strolling around Brookline, get on the train and head downtown! You'll learn all about America's past at historic locations like the Old North Church and the Boston Tea Party Museum as you walk along the 2.5-mile-long Freedom Trail.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and marble counters, Jacuzzi tub, rain hood in the shower, fireplace, shared roof deck, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, central heating, free on-site laundry machines in basement, and much more!
- A highchair and playpen are available upon request
- Shared roof deck and cookout area on the first floor
- Amazing Brookline location near hospitals, downtown, 2 train stops, reservoir, children's park, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note parking may not be available during your stay, please inquire with Evolve with any questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please reach out to the guest contact prior to arrival to check the availability of a parking spot. There are limited spots available and there may be no available spots during your time of stay, so please ensure you are reaching out to the guest contact prior to arrival to confirm if you will have a spot available or not. If there is a spot available there is a parking fee of $25 per night