When it comes to location, amenities and modern comforts, you simply can't beat this 1-bath vacation rental studio condo for 4. Situated by the Park City Base Area at Snowflower Condominiums, you'll have easy access to skiing and the Sundance Film Festival in the winter or hiking and biking in the summer. This unit is about 10 minutes away from Canyon Village and Deer Valley and is near the free shuttle and Downtown Main Street. Enjoy access to the on-site pool, hot tub, fitness center and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Murphy Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
This modern studio unit is perfect for a couple or small family of 4 looking to hit the slopes and make the most of their Park City getaway. Snow Flower Condominiums is located in the middle of it all, allowing easy access to not only the slopes but to the village and Downtown Park City. Winter or summer, there's no better place to be!
Boasting comfortable furnishings, custom finishes and a living space that feels both cozy and intimate, you're sure to feel right at home! Kick back on the sofa or armchair in front of the custom fireplace and tune into a show on the high-definition 4K 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with ample cabinet space, quartzite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Serve a home-cooked meal at the custom peninsula counter with seating for 2.
This newly-renovated and largely-custom studio condo comes complete with a queen-sized Murphy bed and a queen sleeper sofa featuring individual lighting and USB ports. Tuck the beds away during the day to optimize space.
Freshen up in the full bathroom equipped with a shower/tub combo. For your comfort and convenience, a full set of fresh linens and towels are supplied for each guest, along with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
The private deck is surrounded by towering and offers plenty of space and overhead cover to enjoy the great outdoors in comfort. Onsite amenities at Snowflower Condominiums include 2 all-season outdoor swimming pools, an all-season outdoor hot tub, underground parking, exercise facilities and more!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this ideally located Park City condo, you can get to the mountain base area by bike, skis or on foot with ease. All-season recreation abounds just minutes away.
Get around Park City by car or hop on the free bus system and explore the area. The slopes at both Deer Valley and Canyon Ridge are roughly 10 minutes if you're looking for a new challenge.
Park City and Deer Valley are home to not only fantastic slopes and trails but an abundance of celebrations, restaurants, festivals and more. Visit in time for the Sundance Film Festival or the Kimball Arts Festival.
You're in for a treat with the area's booming food scene. Order a lox plate or skillet fired dutch baby at the Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, sandwiches at Sammy's Bistro or craft burgers and hand-cut fries at the High West Distillery & Saloon.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ quartzite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a custom gas fireplace, an Amazon Echo, keyless entry, ski locker, high-definition 4K 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable, free WiFi, fresh linens, towels, reclining chair and sofa, private covered deck, underground parking for 1 vehicle and more
- Snow Flower Condominium amenities include 2 all-season outdoor pools, all-season outdoor hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts (summer only), pickle ball courts (summer only), barbeque and picnic area (summer only), bike storage, ski storage, coin-operated laundry facilities and more
- Ideally located in a ski-in/ski-out, bike-in/bike-out complex right by the base area of Park City. Roughly 10 minutes from Deer Valley and Canyon Ridge and 1 mile from downtown shops and restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport ( ~ 36.8 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in