Treat yourself to a rejuvenating Rocky Mountain retreat with this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home, which sleeps 8. Nestled on 1.5 private acres with breathtaking views of the Collegiate Peaks, this High Country paradise has all the essentials of a home-away-from-home. Spend your days exploring the San Isabel National Forest or soaking in the Cottonwood Hot Springs, before coming home to play horseshoes with the family as dinner sizzles up on the grill.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Futon, Large Sectional Couch w/Chaise Lounge (not a pullout), Extra Roll-Out Cushions & Sleeping Bags (found in closet)
Feel all your worries melt away upon arriving at this spacious Buena Vista home, framed by gorgeous views of Mt. Princeton just outside the front door, with Mt. Yale outside the back. Ideally located far enough from town to escape, yet close enough to enjoy all it has to offer, this home offers the best of both worlds.
A complimentary bottle of wine awaits your arrival - best enjoyed outside on the deck while admiring stunning Colorado sunsets over the Collegiate Peaks. When hunger strikes, fire up the grill for an al fresco BBQ before gathering around the gas fire pit to watch the stars pop out.
You'll have no shortage of entertainment while staying here, as the home offers free WiFi, 3 cable TVs with Amazon Prime, horseshoe pits, games, puzzles and even a rec room with a ping pong table and darts!
The open-concept great room is perfect for gathering together with your loved ones, encompassing the living, dining and kitchen spaces. While the chef of the group prepares a hearty feast in the fully equipped kitchen, you can pull up a stool to the island bar to keep them company or switch on the electric fireplace to warm your toes!
This well-equipped home has many additional amenities, including complimentary toiletries, blow dryers, in-unit laundry machines, espresso/coffee maker and so much more to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Whether you prefer rafting and playing outdoors or simply relaxing and reveling in the scenery, this place is for you! Just 1/4 of a mile away is the San Isabel National Forest, the most diverse forest in the five-state Rocky Mountain region. This gorgeous wilderness offers a full spectrum of recreational adventures, hiking trails, 4-wheeling, fishing spots, camping opportunities and remote backcountry beauty.
If you prefer a more laid back vacation, hit the links at Collegiate Peaks Golf Course just down the road or venture 1 mile to Cottonwood Hot Springs to soak your worries away in sacred natural pools. Mt. Princeton Hot Springs are also nearby, easily reached with a 15-minute drive south.
When the snow starts to fall, you’ll find unbeatable skiing at Monarch Ski Area or Ski Cooper, both under an hour away.
No trip to Buena Vista is complete without visiting the charming town itself. Head to Main Street for a day of exploring boutique shops, antique stores, breweries, cafes and restaurants - there's a little something for everybody here!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished deck w/stunning mountain views, free WiFi, electric fireplace, complimentary bottle of wine, central heating, in-unit laundry and more
- Ideal for family-friendly fun, offering plenty of entertainment including 3 flat-screen TVs w/Dish and Amazon Prime streaming, horseshoe pits, games, puzzles, and a garage rec room with a ping pong table, darts and gas fire pit!
- Peaceful Rocky Mountain location only 1/4 mile from San Isabel National Forest, 1 mile from Cottonwood Hot Springs, and 3 miles from Buena Vista! Enjoy easy access to hot springs, outdoor recreation and local shops/restaurants
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~161 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-A fee of $15 will be applied per person per night for parties over 6