*Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
With downtown Seattle located less than 10 miles away, this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house offers easy access to the area’s best attractions! Whether you’re seeking city-specific opportunities or majestic outdoor adventures, the Emerald City has it all for 5 lucky guests to experience. From ferry boat rides to whale watching to shopping at Pike Place Market, Seattle won’t disappoint!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
Arrive at "Sofie's Urban Cottage," a craftsman style home-away-from-home and unpack your belongings in one of the 2 inviting bedrooms to get settled in. You’ll instantly be charmed by the tasteful decor, hardwood floors and bright interior illuminated by natural sunlight streaming in through the windows.
Head into the fully equipped kitchen to pour yourself a glass of wine and prepare appetizers for the group to snack on. The space is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and a Keurig.
Join the rest of the group in the living room to watch shows on the 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV and sink into the plush furniture.
As dinner time rolls around, savor your meals that were prepared using fresh ingredients from Pike Place Market at the 5-person dining table, or dine al fresco on the porch! Sit back and sip the last of the wine while your dogs run around the lush yard.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, retreat back inside to enjoy a peaceful slumber on the full or queen-sized bed in the bedrooms. An air mattress provides additional sleeping should you need it.
-- THE LOCATION --
People travel to Seattle for a plethora of reasons. Whether you’re eager to see where Sleepless in Seattle and Grey’s Anatomy, just to name a few, were filmed, or simply experience the culture of the Emerald City, this ideally located home is in a prime spot to do it all!
Enjoy numerous outdoor activities including hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, golfing, sailing, skiing, water skiing and more!
Start your morning indulging in a scrumptious donut from Top Pot Doughnuts before touring the iconic sites of Seattle. Be sure to check out the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Gum Wall, the Ballard Locks and the Fremont Troll.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, fenced-in yard, porch, outdoor table, 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV, free WiFi, parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Seattle location just 6 miles from downtown Seattle offering easy access to Pike Place Market, Space Needle, restaurants, outdoor activities, transit center, 24/7 zip car station, Northgate/Thornton Place, University Village, University of WA campus, University of WA Hospital and Cancer Care Alliance, Safeco Field (home of the Mariners) and Century Link Field (home of the Seahawks), Woodland Park Zoo, and 140 miles from Vancouver British Columbia Canada
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~22 miles away from property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (2 dogs max, must be well behaved)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 5
- Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in