|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located in the heart of Lionshead, this newly
remodeled condominium has majestic views of Vail Mountain. Features include: Full Kitchen,
TV/VCR, CD stereo, Fireplace, Large Deck, Covered parking, Common area W&D, Sauna, Hot Tubs and
Outdoor pool (summer only). The building is newly renovated with new balconies, railings and outdoor painting.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road.
The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency call service for the manager on duty.
6. FREE access to the Aria Club and Spa
Town of Vail sales tax #2082
This condo was walking distance to the gondola. It was clean and modern. It had a great view of the mountain.
The price was great and I think less than other options because it was close to the highway and overlooked the parking lot. This did not bother us and we heard no traffic noise. For the the value it was wonderful.
We stayed with our two children and will hopefully be back again.
We loved Vail! Condo was in good location-short walk to the gondola and close to dining and shopping. However, we had issues with the heaters, fireplace, and kitchen plumbing/garbage disposal. We had to call maintenance multiple times throughout the stay, but they were always responsive. For the price we paid, this was an annoyance. Also the condo was crowded with furniture and didn't have a lot of storage space in the closets so it made it difficult to put clothing away. Finally we didn't have the mid-week cleaning service as advertised. Overall we had a great vacation and we will definitely return to Vail, but will choose a different property next time.
I think that this unit was a very good bargain for our family of 5. While the bedrooms and bathrooms were a little small, they worked just fine and the kitchen, dining room and family room were all spacious and nice. The location can't be beat - you are right next to the bus stop and just a few minute walk from food, drinks and the gondola. This was great during the summer, and would be even better during ski season due to its proximity to the lifts.
Thought the property was very nice, comfortable, in a great location. Good parking garage and great walking access to the slopes. One bedroom great for kids with a trundle and a full size bunk. Nice view of the slopes and this unit was right outside the hot tubs. Would have liked for the pool to be heated and open for winter. Also very convenient to the Lionshead bus stop just to the R if the driveway. Would definitely stay there again.
We have mixed feelings about this rental.
Pros - location (close to gondola, right in the middle of Lionshead), kitchen well stocked, bedding very clean and fresh.
1) 2 out of 3 TVs required some serious tweaking with remote to make them work.
2) large stain on living room carpet - covered with small rug which we removed due to potential tripping hazard.
3) No assistance whatsoever during non-business hours. When I called to ask for help with TVs, I've been told that this is not an emergency and we need to wait for "business hours" (when we would be gone...).
4) Sofas in living room have pretty bad smell.
The unit was very clean and well stocked. We enjoyed the close proximity to Lionshead, the Village and I-70. Covered parking was a nice amenity. The unit is small, but efficient. Overall, very happy with our choice.