Enjoy dazzling full-ocean views at this bright 2-bed, 2-bath luxury villa located in prestigious Hamilton Cove on Catalina Island. This villa offers 4 guests majestic, yet cozy accommodations with access to the heated on-site pool/spa, gym, beach volleyball and tennis courts. Explore the downtown area or book a snorkeling or zip-lining excursion. There are incredible ocean views from the master suite, and you’ll even be able to listen to waves below on the private beach!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Capturing all the of the essence of the Italian Riviera, this Luxury Villa is sure to be your new go-to destination on Catalina Island! Linger on the private deck with a refreshing beverage as you admire the sway of the palm trees against the Pacific.
The villa’s open living room has been upgraded and offers plenty of areas to relax with unparalleled ocean views. Search for a new series to watch on the 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV, or simply stare out the windows, as this solarium room offers sparkling ocean views.
The fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances is ready to see what meals you’ll prepare. Skip at-home cooking and enjoy the restaurants downtown less than 5 minutes away.
Dream of another day in paradise in one of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms. The king master suite boasts direct access to the private deck so you can wake up to take in the crisp ocean air and glowing sunrise over the bay.
With a prime oceanfront location and fantastic resort amenities, you couldn’t dream up a more perfect Catalina Island retreat! Hamilton Cove features a private gym with full ocean views, an 18-hole course, tennis courts, croquet field, basketball court, kid play area, private boat dock, sand volleyball, as well as a private beach with wonderful snorkeling, built-in BBQs, and picnic tables.
Cruise 10 minutes along the shore to reach Descanso Beach featuring a rock wall, live bands, and family-friendly entertainment. Play frisbee, enjoy a drink at the bar, or indulge in a gourmet ice cream sundae.
Thrillseekers won’t want to miss the newly added zip line tour or the aerial obstacle course right on site. Others can enjoy a full massage or relaxing afternoon at the Catalina Island spa.
Whether you’re in the mood to fish, swim, snorkel, tour a museum, or attend an event at the commanding Avalon Theater, your Catalina Island getaway is sure to be one for the books. Learn about other island attractions at the Visitor Center 5 minutes from this property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony with 360-degree views, 2 60-inch flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, gas grill, designated parking spot, and more
- Hamilton Cove Luxury Villas community amenities include access to the beach, picnic areas, putting course, outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, fitness center, spa, croquet course, piers, beach volleyball areas, and more
- Incredible Catalina Island location in the heart of Avalon - Includes access to resort amenities, within walking distance to shops, cafes, galleries, docks, and the Avalon Theater on Casino Point!
- This property is accessible via boat (Catalina Express) or helicopter
- Airport: John Wayne Airport - This airport is located on the mainland and to get to Catalina Island use a boat or helicopter
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking will result in an additional $500 fine
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that no more than 2 children are allowed at the property
- NOTE: Guests must take full responsibility and liability for the golf cart. No smoking on the golf cart. No drinking and driving on the carts
- NOTE: There are no elevators at the unit
- A rental agreement will need to be printed, signed and brought to the property upon arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in