Reconnect with family, friends, and the great outdoors with a trip to this 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental house in Park Rapids. This home sleeps 8 travelers and sits alongside Little Mantrap Lake, where a private dock and beach await! Plus a convenient boat launch nearby if you've brought your own watercraft. Sprinkled with even more gem-like lakes is Itasca State Park located 5 minutes north of this home. After boating, fishing, or golfing, head into downtown Park Rapids for shopping & dining!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
Whether you've spent your time on the water or well-groomed golf course, this 1,400-square-foot home is the ideal retreat after a day in the sun. Enjoy lake views from the spacious deck before heading inside to unwind.
The floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace is sure to grab your attention upon seeing the living room. Relax on the couch, connect to the complimentary wireless internet, or read a new book for a quiet night in.
The designated chef will be able to cook up family-favorite meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar. Serve meals at the round dining table surrounded by picture windows that frame the outdoor terrain.
Settle in for the night in one of the 3 bedrooms in order to get a full 8-hour rest for the next outdoor adventure! Morning routines will be effortless using the provided 3 full bathrooms.
Abundant with wildlife, this Park Rapids area is a peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Keep an eye out for nesting loons, soaring bald eagles or busy beavers from the deck!
You'll have easy access to plenty of all-season trails perfect for ATVing or snowmobiling. Try out a water-based sport when you paddleboard or kayak on Little Mantrap Lake - just steps from the property.
Explore a different lake scene when you drive to Itasca State Park 5 minutes away. There's over 32,000 acres, home to 100 lakes and plenty of picture-perfect spots for fishing, hiking, and picnicking.
Downtown Park Rapids merchants invite you to linger and shop the boutique stores for a leisurely break. Drive 20 minutes south of this home to reach Old Main Street filled with must-try eateries.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private dock on Little Mantrap Lake, private beach, gas fireplace, viewing deck, Pack 'n' Play, in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, and more
- Tranquil Park Rapids location along Little Mantrap Lake - Situated 5 minutes south of Itasca State Park, and 20 minutes from downtown Park Rapids with shops, restaurants, antique stores, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hector International Airport, 2801 32nd Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102 (98 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in