Retreat to 'Bear Pause Lodge,' a New Mexico 2-bed, 2.5-bath townhome that sleeps 6. With 1 public balcony and 1 private balcony, both with million dollar mountain views, this Red River home is perfect for those looking for optimum relaxation on their next ski vacation. Nestled 1 block from Main Street, 2 blocks from the river, and 4 blocks from outstanding ski slopes, this mountain retreat is ideal for families searching for the perfect vacation or couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Upon your arrival at ‘Bear Pause Lodge,’ you’ll fall in love with the updated interior, offering organic textures, rustic warmth, and natural light from the mountainous outdoors.
After a fun filled day, warm your toes by the fireplace as you flip through a good read or catch up on your favorite TV shows on one of the flat screen TVs equipped with HBO in the living room or either bedroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the cooking essentials you need for meals. Once you have everything prepped and ready, gather around the dining table to enjoy your meal.
After dinner, take a cup of hot cocoa or a glass of wine out to one of the 2 balconies for a relaxing end to your day.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the bedrooms or the living room sleeper sofa, which can accommodate 2 additional guests. If you’re not quite ready for bed, enjoy a soak in the master bath’s jacuzzi tub before tucking in for the night.
No matter what time of the year you visit, you’ll never run out of adventures to embark on during your stay at 'Bear Pause Lodge!' Centrally located in the heart of downtown Red River, only 1 block from Main Street, you won’t have to travel far to enjoy an endless amount of activities. Along Main Street you’ll find plenty of shopping, casual eateries, fine dining, and plenty of adventure.
Outdoor adventurers, you’ll find so much to entertain yourself no matter the season! Fish for trout, shred the powder at the ski slopes, hike the scenic trails, paddle down the river in a tube, off-road, horseback ride, or zipline through the trees.
Just across from the townhome to the south is Brandenburg Park, home to many of the local festivals and entertainment happening in Red River year round. No matter when or why you visit, this exceptional vacation rental townhome offers a great experience you’ll want to repeat again and again.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, keurig, million dollar mountain views, gas fireplace, 1 private balconies, 1 public balcony, jacuzzi tub, free WiFi, 3 flat screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Prime location in the heart of downtown Red River, 1 block away from Main Street! Walk to shopping, upscale dining, local pubs, and so much more!
- Guests can enjoy access to the "kid's ski free" program at Red River Ski Area: each parent who stays at this property for a minimum of 3 days and purchases at least a 3 day lift ticket receives a lift ticket for the same number of days for 1 child 12 years old and younger (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Luis Valley Regional Airport (~ 94.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in