** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Fall in love with the beauty of the Land of 10,000 Lakes with a stay at the ‘Log Cabin,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Staples. Nestled on an expansive lot with a fire pit, fishing pond, and furnished deck, this rustic cabin for 4, in the Brainerd Lakes region, is perfect for those looking for a relaxing break from city life.
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
As you enter this rustic log cabin, you’ll be floored by the exposed beam ceilings and unique wooden accents that fill the space.
When you need a break from the summer sun, retreat into the living area, melt into the plush couch, and enjoy the warmth of the wood-burning stove.
The kitchenette, complete with a mini-fridge and microwave, has everything you’ll need to whip up a quick bite to eat.
After dinner, enjoy a nightcap at the bar and watch your prime time favorites on the flat-screen cable TV.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you’ll drift effortlessly to sleep in your cozy twin bed.
The expansive property boasts a furnished deck, fishing pond, fire pit, and hiking trails, making it easy to take advantage of your beautiful surroundings.
Be sure to check out some of the area's gorgeous lakes during your stay. Nestled in the Brainerd Lakes region, this cabin provides opportunities for canoeing, boating, swimming, sailing, paddle boarding, and more in every direction.
If you prefer floating to swimming, head 15 minutes down the road to Crow Wing River, and tube or canoe through one of the states most gorgeous 'wilderness routes.'
Put on your hiking boots and explore the miles of groomed hiking trails that surround the property. The 3 miles of trails are also great for mountain biking, for those interested in a thrilling day of outdoor adventures!
Spend an afternoon perusing one of the area's many top-notch flea markets during your stay. No matter what you go to Wadena Flea Market in search of, you're sure to find more treasures than you planned to.
Located just 14 miles down the road, Vintage Golf Club is a golf lovers dream. Boasting a rich history and beautifully manicured grounds, Vintage is perfect for players of all ages and levels.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, bar, wood-burning stove, flat-screen cable TV, furnished deck, fishing pond, free WiFi, hiking trails, a fire pit, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Staples Location - Within minutes of several lakes, 15 minutes from Crow Wing River, within 30 minutes of Wadena Flea Market, and 14 miles from Vintage Golf Club
- Closest Commercial Airport - Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, 16384 Airport Rd #5, Brainerd, MN 56401, (~42.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- There is no air conditioning in this property
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (1 pet maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in