The Northern Georgia mountains await at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental in Ellijay, 'Bear in the Sky 1.' Up to 6 guests can enjoy this mountain cabin’s prime amenities, including a hot tub, fire pit, grill, board games, and access to prime amenities within the Coosawatee Resort. Drive down to the river to begin fishing for your night’s trout dinner, embark on a hike through the Chattahoochee National Forest, or visit one of the many nearby vineyards and orchards Ellijay has to offer!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed with a Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
The private cabin was built in 2005 and has been very well maintained. While nestled amidst towering trees, you’ll truly escape all the hustle and bustle of normal life during your stay.
If you’re not ready to retire inside, stay on the front porch to whip up a barbecue dinner on the gas grill. You’ll also find a fire pit, hot tub, bench swing, and hammocks outside, so you’ll have everything you need to spend all your days amidst mother nature!
Inside, this mountain cabin offers relaxing and modern furniture. Settle down on the living room couch to keep warm in front of the fireplace, or gather around the coffee table to play a board game.
Over in the kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to whip up a home-cooked feast for you loved ones. Settle down on the long wooden table for some tasty eats and great company. For dessert, bake a sweet treat in the oven, or head outside to roast some s’mores over the fire pit!
Come nighttime, everyone in your travel group will find a cozy place to spend the night between the 2 bedrooms and living room sleeper sofa. If sleep isn’t coming easy, soothe your sore muscles with a long soak in the master bath’s jacuzzi tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
Settled in the gated community of Coosawatee Resort, guest can enjoy access to 5,500 acres of wildlife and activities! The grounds include 3 swimming pools, several lakes and streams that tie into the Coosawatee river, tennis courts, a hot tub, and a large animal rescue/petting farm!
This home is just minutes away from all the prime hiking trails within the Georgia Mountains and Chattahoochee National Forest! Be sure to check out the Amicalola Falls Trail, which leads to the tallest waterfall in Georgia.
Check out some of the great local wineries in Ellijay, such as Ellijay River Vineyards, Engelheim Vineyards, and Cartecay Vineyards. Engelheim's tasting room is open 7 days a week, and tours are given by the owner himself!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, large porch, private hot tub, fire pit, gas grill, hammocks, in-unit laundry machines, board games, air conditioning, ample driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities include 2 seasonal outdoor pools, 1 heated indoor pool, tennis courts, river access, petting farm, and more!
- Beautiful Ellijay location - Enjoy easy access to multiple rivers and lakes for fishing, swimming, and boating. Near hiking trails in the Chattahoochee National Forest and multiple vineyards and orchards near Ellijay!
- Airport: Chattanooga Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~ 75.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in