After catching a glimpse of the sea from this centrally located getaway, you'll never want to leave! Situated on the marina, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo sleeps up to 7 and is within walking distance of all of Cabo San Lucas' attractions. Book water excursions right outside your door, water taxi over to Medano Beach, or hit El Squid Roe for a night on the town! With so many great activities at your fingertips, you'll want to make this tropical paradise your permanent home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon, Twin Sleeper Sofa
Travel to the exciting city of Cabo San Lucas to discover this light-filled villa offering all the comforts of home. You're sure to adore the tastefully appointed interior, as it boasts vibrant pops of color and Day of the Dead decor!
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the culinary essentials needed to whip up locally inspired dishes, including new stainless steel appliances, cookware, and dishware! Shake up some margaritas to enjoy as you gather around the dining table for a Mexican fiesta.
With its prime location in the same building as the Tesoro Los Cabos Resort, you only have to pay a small daily fee to access their pool, hot tub, and bar! When you need to beat the heat, kick back in the living room to watch the flat-screen TV while the central air conditioning cools you.
After a day filled with Vitamin Sea, take comfort in the master bedroom's king-sized bed while everyone sleeps soundly throughout the rest of the home. As you wake, sip a cup of joe from the private balcony, take a rinse in the shower, and set out for your next eventful day on the ocean!
Ideally located in the heart of downtown, this seaside oasis makes it easy to access everything in Cabo! Right outside your door is the marina dappled with sensational restaurants, souvenir shops, and local bars. When you don't feel like cooking, head to Solomon's Landing for a quick bite or stop by Alexander's and treat yourself to some freshly caught lobster!
With lively bars like Cabo Wabo, Mandala, and El Squid Roe nearby, the clubs are something you won't want to miss out on! If you're in the mood to get on the water, hop on a booze boat or sunset cruise where the tequila is always flowing.
Almost all of Cabo's day excursions can be booked at the marina conveniently neighboring the property. Charter a fishing boat, take a snorkeling trip along the coast, or head over to Cabo Adventures to swim with dolphins! Don't forget to take a tour of the famous arch and pop over to the romantic Lovers Beach for some quality time alone with your significant other!
For some thrills inland, there's several ATV tours, zip lining adventures, and horseback riding companies that will pick you up from the hotel! A quick drive away are the Cabo San Lucas Country Club and Cabo del Sol Golf both offering desert-style courses and incredible views.
On leisurely days, grab a water taxi from the marina and head over to Medano Beach where you can blissfully bathe on the golden sand, take a refreshing dip in the Sea of Cortez, and sip on a pina colada at Mango Deck. To stay close to the condo, roam along the marina and stop by the Puerto Paraiso Mall to get some shopping in!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs with Dish Network, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, 2 private balconies, building security, paid parking in front of the building, and much more!
- For an additional $25 per person, per day fee, enjoy access to the community pool, hot tub, spa and bar!
- For extended stays longer than 1 month, a parking pass will be provided
- Unbeatable Cabo San Lucas Location - Steps from the marina, several restaurants, clubs, shops, and the Puerto Paraiso Mall, plus easy access to Medano Beach, water activities, day excursions, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Los Cabos International Airport - Carretera Transpeninsular Km 43.5, 23420 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico, (~28 miles/45 kilometers away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- To access the hotel amenities there is a $25 per person, per day fee paid upon arrival. The amenities include a pool, hot tub, spa, and bar
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 with 3 kids sleeping on the futon and twin-sized sleeper sofa
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in