Bask in the beauty of Superstition Mountain, swim in the private pool, golf at Jack Nicklaus-designed courses, hike Camelback Mountain, or simply relax at this secluded 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom desert house. Ideal for 6-8, this vacation rental home is perfect for family getaways or a long weekend with friends. With close proximity to Phoenix, Scottsdale, golf courses, restaurants, and the adventure-filled Tonto National Forest, your Phoenix getaway will be a fun and relaxing stay for all.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Surrounded by unobstructed, breathtaking views of Superstition Mountain, this classic desert home promises peace and privacy with a fenced 1.5-acre lot and private pool. You'll feel at home the duration of your stay, whether you're coming for a weekend getaway or an extended winter escape!
Walking into the bright open floor plan home, you'll love the minimalist, modern decor. A plush leather sectional couch and large armchair frame the living room, where you can bask in the warmth of a glowing fire. Pop a bowl of popcorn and watch a family-favorite film on the flat-screen cable TV (with an available Amazon Fire TV Stick).
Fix a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and then eat together at the dining room table, framed by large windows so you can look out over the gorgeous Arizona mountains while you eat.
The office doubles as a workout room where you can get your yoga or pilates on with the bright sun pouring through large windows. A unique table built from a repurposed door serves as a desk, so you can put your nose to the grindstone if need be.
Spend a delightful afternoon basking in the Phoenix sunshine by the pool, which can be heated with an additional fee and enjoyed year-round! Mountain views surround the pool and backyard, offering your most picturesque sunbathing experience yet.
Hit the sack after a day lounging by the pool, playing golf, hiking Camelback Mountain, or shopping and dining in downtown Phoenix. Comfortable beds in each room promise a good night's rest, but if sleep isn’t coming easy, take a luxurious soak in the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom before falling asleep.
Fill your desert getaway with adventure and beautiful sites. While only 12 miles from Canyon Lake, where you can fish and kayak, this vacation rental home has ATV trails just a mile from the property and miles of trails for running and biking. Hike around Camel Mountain and South Mountain Park for more stunning views.
With such close proximity to downtown Phoenix, your resident golfer will love playing at the local courses, famously designed by Jack Nicklaus. Visit the Phoenix Zoo, Heard Museum, and Desert Botanical Gardens. You'll enjoy a the vibrant nightlife as well as endless options for restaurants, live music, dancing, live bull riding, and more!
Don't miss the local favorites, like annual Renaissance festival or scenic drives on the Apache Trail. Maybe you'll even make a few ghost friends at the Superstition Museum or in Goldfield Ghost Town.
Spend a day window shopping at the antique malls, and don't miss the local flea market! Scottsdale is around 35 minutes away, where you'll find more shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs and a Amazon Fire TV Stick, fireplace, gas grill, wood-burning fire pit, air conditioning, private pool (heated at an additional fee), 2-car garage, 2-car driveway, parking for 2 RVs, washer and dryer, and more
- Beautiful Phoenix location with scenic Superstition Mountain views. Go hiking, biking, fishing, and kayaking and nearby mountains and lakes. Shopping, live entertainment, fine dining, museums, and more are minutes from home, with Scottsdale only 35 minutes away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, 5835 S Sossaman Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212 (~19.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in