All your worries will melt away the moment you arrive at this breezy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 5! Ideally situated in a White Sands Beach triplex, this Kailua-Kona gem offers a shared pool, panoramic Pacific views, and an unbeatable location just 0.5 miles from Magic Sands Beach Park. Whether you're exploring Kona coffee country, swimming with sea turtles, or trekking Mauna Kea a short drive away, this island oasis is sure to satisfy your every need!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 3 Twin Beds
Venture to the Island of Hawaii to discover your home-away-from-home nestled on the top floor of a 3-story building. Inside, you'll find 1,100 square feet of living space - where a wealth of sliding glass doors reveal serene ocean views that will continue to enamor you throughout your stay.
Begin each morning sipping a cup of joe on the furnished wraparound deck amid the soothing sea breeze. As your travel companions wake, effortlessly whip up a hearty breakfast in the kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances and granite countertops!
On leisurely days, kick back by the glimmering community pool highlighted by a gorgeous stone fountain. The outside space also offers several chaise loungers, patio furniture, and a gas grill.
When you retire for the night, take solace in the master bedroom and rest easy in its plush queen-sized bed. An additional bedroom hosts 3 twin-sized beds, providing comfortable sleeping arrangements for the kids!
-- THE LOCATION --
Each day on the incredible Hawaiian islands invites a new adventure that will surely create memories lasting a lifetime! Close to the property are several world-class beaches perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and paddle boarding, such as Magic Sands Beach Park or Kahaluu Beach Park.
If you're up for a day trip, head over to Mauna Kea or Honua'ula Forest Reserve for a scenic hike! To stay on the coast, visit Manini'owali Beach, Kahaluu Bay, or Kealakekua Bay, all of which have pristine white sand shorelines and crystal clear waters!
Coffee fiends will love being a short drive from renowned Kona coffee country - where they can tour Hula Daddy Kona Coffee, Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, and Ueshima Coffee Company, among others. Don’t forget to pick up a bag to bring home as a souvenir!
The west side of Hawaii's big island is known for various unique attractions, including the Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm and Kanaloa Octopus Farm. Also nearby is the main town of Kailua-Kona, home to numerous art galleries, historic sites, and vendor-packed Ali'i Drive!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished lanai, driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a pool, hot tub, gas grill (propane provided), gazebo, and patio furniture!
- Unbeatable Kailua-Kona Location - Steps from the beach and minutes from a variety of island attractions and tours!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport - 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, (~12.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Please note that if there are any signs of smoking an additional post-stay cleaning fee may incur
- Pet friendly with no fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with a shared outdoor space, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in