|Space||2,970 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Nice and quiet neighborhood. Newly remodeled single house with all nearly new furnishings and appliances! Gorgeous huge master bedrooms with walk-in closet, bath tub, Toto Washlet and balcony with fascinating view. 2 bedroom upstairs and one bathrooms on the second floor. There is one bounce room on 2nd floor is locked up for owner's storage and isn't including in 4 bedroom count. One bedroom downstairs is convenient for elder. Beautiful granite countertops in a big kitchen, Breath taking garden with stunning views, private pool, private garage, washer/dryer, Verizon fios WiFi, fully furnishings, nearby parks and trails, convenient to grocery and shopping, around 30 minutes driving from Disneyland, 12 minutes driving from raging water park. Convenient to all of Southern California.
We are a family of 5 from Norway that stayed in this house in Walnut in February. We enjoyed our stay very much and would love to come back and rent this house next time we travel to Los Angeles. Huge pool (although in February to cold to use) and a spa that we used some of the days (was raining a lot during our stay). Our 5 year old daughter loved the playground at the park nearby and we enjoyed walking around the neighborhood which was very quiet and safe.
Enjoyed the property. Is fully equipped and stocked. Beds are a little hard. Booking process was seamless. Owner was very hospitable, considerate and easy to work with.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week staying in this house. The house itself is great and the photos only give some of the impression of space - there is plenty. We loved the location, so simple to get to the freeways to get to places - we managed many days out and had the luxury of knowing we had a base to return to and relax. We are so glad we found this house and chose to rent a house instead of stay in cramped hotels.
I would highly recommend this house and communication with the owner is really good, which is important as we were travelling from the UK. If we are ever back in the LA area again we would definitely consider renting again if possible.
We were a family of four (two young teenage children) and the pool added that extra benefit especially with the lovely weather we had.
Our family (of 4) had a great time at this house. Rooms were as advertised, and the house in general felt bigger than the photos portrayed. Location was close to the rest of our family that we were visiting in Walnut. Even got to enjoy the pool one afternoon (although it's a bit cold if you don't heat it prior)! Owner was extremely responsive and even worked with us around our travel schedules. Would definitely stay here again if we go back to visit again.
Beautiful home, perfect location for us. Beds were not very comfortable, only box spring type and bedding was minimal. No living room furniture but couches in family room were nice. Very clean, well maintained. Lovely owner, great communication for our planning. Pool and hot tub were fantastic.
We came LA to visit friends and Disneyland. This house has a stunning sunrise view. We sit in the backyard and enjoy the beautiful sunrise. It's gorgeous! The house is very beautiful and sweet, very comfortable staying! Also great location with supermarket and restaurant nearby.
We enjoy our staying very much!
Disneyland--- 15.7 miles (21 minutes driving)
Universal Studio-- 36 miles (40 minutes driving)
Hollywood---33 miles (38 minutes driving)
Knotts Berry Farm---18.4 miles (21 minutes driving)
Ranging Water Park---10.7 miles (19 minutes driving)
Brea Shopping Mall ---6.1 miles (10 minutes driving)
South Coast Plaza Shopping Center ---24.7 miles (25 minutes driving)
Newport Harbor--- 29.9 miles (38 minutes driving)
Fairplex (pomona)---9.3 miles (10 minutes driving)
1 minute walking to Star Shine park (play ground)
5 minutes walking to Reagan park (tennis courts)
5 minutes driving to supermarket and restaurants
Driving distance is estimated without traffic.
Easy access to freeway #57 and #60. Convenient to all Southern California!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 2017 - Sep 10 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$800|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Service fee( Cleaning )||$250|
1) No pets
2) No smoking
3) No party
4) Swimming pool heating up is prohibited. Tenants heat up the swimming pool will be responsible for the utility bills of water, gas and electricity.
5) Jacuzzi Spa heating is optional at $30 extra per day
6) BBQ grill in the back yard is prohibited to use for house safety reason.
7) Swimming pool after 10:00 pm is prohibited to use for safety and neighborhood concern.
8) Welcome Kit folder: It is on the dinning table with the remote control. There are many useful manual listed in the kit (such as air con, dish washier, first aid kit, house service, wifi information, jacuzzi spa heating... ). Guests heat up the jacuzzi spa will need to turn off properly. Fail to turn all the setting back on properly and cause damage will be responsible for the fee.
9) Carpet---please keep carpet clean. Highly recommend no shoes inside the house. Especially on the white carpet. area. unremovable dirty carpet spot will require professional carpet cleaning which will cost $250-$400 at guests' own cost.
10) House cleaning---please keep house clean as much as possible. The cleaning lady will charge more than $250 if the house is extremely messy.
11. Safety reminding: please do not lean on the fence in the backyard or pool fence.
12. Any swimming pool equipment is prohibited to take out of swimming pool (ex: pool host and vacuum cleaner). Pool vacuum out of pool will cause SERIOUS pool pump damage. Fail to follow this rule and cause pool pump damage, Guest will have pay for the damage fee ($$$$)
13. No iron will be provided
14. Please do not lean on the pool fence and the fence in the backyard. (it is dangerous to do so)
15. minimum staying is 30 days
*$30 extra charge per person per night after 8 guests.
*check in time is after 3 pm, check out before 10 pm.
*A copy of valid ID submit to owner after payment is required. The key will not be given unless the ID copy is received.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.