As an Arizona resort town surrounded by red-rock buttes and canyon walls, Sedona offers a one-of-a-kind Southwest experience. Explore the area’s impressive landscape and abundant outdoor attractions from this newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental townhome in the Canyon Mesa Country Club. Boasting accommodations for 7, access to luxury amenities like a pool and golf course, and proximity to popular hiking spots, this high-end home serves as your quintessential desert retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Located in the beautiful Canyon Mesa Country Club, this Sedona townhome invites you to stay active while unwinding in style. Take full advantage of the community pool, hot tub and tennis courts, along with discounted rates for the golf course.
Aside from the abundant community amenities, this recently remodeled home has much to offer inside over 1,000 square feet of immaculate living space. After a long hike in Red Rock State Park or Oak Creek Canyon, you’ll want nothing more than to sink into the leather sofa housed in the living area.
Turn on the electric fireplace to warm the room as you search for a show on the flat-screen Smart TV with HD cable or prepare a delectable homemade dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Easily serve your loved ones at the breakfast bar through the pass-through window, or sit down all together at the high-top table set for 4.
Top off your idyllic day in the desert with drinks and dessert out on the deck furnished with a quaint cafe table. When you’re ready bed, both bedrooms feature queen beds and flat-screen Smart TVs with HD cables for relaxing evenings, and glass sliding doors for early birds looking to catch the sunrise!
With State Parks and other natural attractions nearby, Sedona is the perfect place for your next outdoor escape. Hike or bike the winding trails through Red Rock State Park, take a scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon stopping by Slide Rock State Park and snap a photo of the iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross - all this and more only 35 minutes or less from your vacation rental.
Plan a day trip up to the city of Flagstaff, about an hour north, for even more Southwest-style fun. Tour the Riordan Mansion State Historic Park, try hiking underground in the Lava River Cave, dine at a local favorite downtown and end your idyllic day under the stars at the Lowell Observatory. The area is also home to the Arizona Snowbowl and the Walnut Canyon National Monument.
Spend a day exploring closer to home as the Village of Oak Creek has much to offer. Find all of your shopping and dining needs only minutes from your front door.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with HD cable and Netflix, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, master en-suite bathroom, electric fireplace, deck, outdoor furniture, 2 parking spots and more
- Community amenities include a pool, hot tub, clubhouse, tennis courts and easy access to the golf course
- Superb Sedona location - Minutes from golfing and hiking! One block from the golf shop, 2 blocks from the community pool and tennis courts, and 35 minutes or less from Red Rock State Park and Oak Creek Canyon
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Prescott Municipal Airport (domestic) - 6500 Mac Curdy Dr, Prescott, AZ 86301 (~61 miles away) & Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (international) - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~113 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $80 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in