Experience the beauty of the Bay State at 'Seaport Village,' a 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cottage on Cape Cod. Located 1 mile from the beach in South Yarmouth, this recently renovated home for 6 is perfect for those looking for pristine beaches and family fun. Whether you were drawn to the area by the great seafood restaurants, beautiful scenery, or top-notch family attractions, you're sure to enjoy the well-deserved R&R you get inside this elegant family home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Beds (Upon Request)
When you need a break from sand and surf, retreat to the cottage's spacious living room and melt into the couch. As you stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll feel completely at peace under the exposed beam ceilings.
Work up an appetite at Cape Cod Inflatable Park? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up something delicious. No matter what you choose to prepare with the state-of-the-art appliances, your friends are sure to be impressed as they take their first bites at the dining table for 6.
All of the home's bedrooms feature top-of-the-line furniture, flat-screen cable TVs, and DVD players, making them great places to drift to sleep.
Once your kids have woken up in their plush twin beds, grab their bathing suits from the in-unit laundry machines and head out for another day of oceanside excitement.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located just 1 mile from Seaview Beach, this cottage offers endless opportunities to swim, sunbathe, and make unforgettable family memories.
If you're traveling with kids be sure to check out the Cape Cod Inflatable Park. Situated less than 2 miles from the property, this park offers inflatable rides, an arcade, trapeze, and more! There are also batting cages, a driving range, go-kart track, bowling alley, and more sitting just minutes from the cottage.
Experience the exciting world of pirates when you visit the Whydah Pirate Museum. The Whydah was a slave ship that was commondered by pirates and eventually sunk in the waters of Cape Cod. The museum features artifacts, maps, and pirate treasure that will give you an insight into life at the time.
When you don't feel like cooking, eat like a local at one of South Yarmouth's many top-notch restaurants. In addition to trying feasting on delicious food at eateries like Gerardi's Cafe and Jerk Cafe, an order of clam chowder at Captain Parker's is a must.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a flat-screen Smart TV, dining table for 6, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable South Yarmouth Location - Less than 1 mile from Seaview Beach, within 2 miles of Cape Cod Inflatable Park, batting cages, a driving range, go-kart track, bowling alley, and minutes from delicious dining
- Closest Commercial Airport - Boston Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~77.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own