|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
We built and designed our home with families and couples in mind since we have lots of extended family and friends ourselves.
All our guests are treated like Famiglia before, during and after their visit to our home. Casa La Famiglia is an Old-World Mediterranean style villa designed by renowned St. John architect Michael Oxman.
* Casa La Famiglia exclusively provides a private beach for our guests enjoyment. Private direct water access to Klein Bay that is directly below our villa on our own private beach. We have 2 double kayaks and water toys for all ages.
* Only Minutes to Cruz Bay Village for Dining and shopping
* Casa La Famiglia serves Drinks and Appetizers with a Welcome Dinner on your arrival day, so you can settle in comfortably from your long trip to Saint John, from our family.
* Complimentary Pre-Arrival Concierge services as well as On-Island 24/7 during your visit with us.
* Full A/C
* 27x12 Heated Infinity Edge pool, Hot Tub that seats 10 comfortably, and lots of seating and sitting rafts to hold your drinks up!
* High Speed Wireless Internet throughout
* Dish/Satellite Flat Screen TV's
* Land Line with Complimentary Long Distance to the mainland.
* SONOS music sound system for both indoors/outdoors
* Apple Desktop Computer with printer/fax/scan
* Rohl faucets and fixtures throughout, TOTO toilets and all high-end figures for the discerning client.
* Linen Service per visit with minimum of a 7 night stay.
* Luxury Turkish bathrobes, white noise machines for privacy in bedrooms.
* 5 Bedrooms
* 4 Master Suites (All with King Sized, Luxurious 'W Hotel' Mattresses)
* Private balconies on each with seating. Flat-screen TV's, Bathroom Vanities all have double sinks, both indoor AND outdoor showers in each bedroom.
* One Master has a connecting bedroom for children, which we call our Family Suite. This connecting room has 2 twin beds with a flat-screen TV, the bedroom does not have outdoor access for parents peace of mind. Both bedrooms have doors for privacy.
* Gourmet Kitchen with custom Mahogany cabinets, large 9 foot Belgium Elm dining table that comfortably seats 10, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Espresso/Cappuccino,popcorn maker, Gourmet Pots and Pans, Slowcooker, Bonjour French Press Coffee/tea maker, Belgian waffle maker, with many more items a gourmet chef would love.
* Large Great Room has plush-comfortable, yet up-scale furnishings. One-9 foot and two-6 foot custom slipcovered Taylor Scott sofas. Perfect for 10 guests. Family friendly of course, with lots of seating in both kitchen and sofa seating area.
* A Large 55' 3-D flat-screen TV with Satellite connection, 3-D Blue-Ray player, 3-D Glasses
* SONOS Music Entertainment System.
* Wii Game Console, Blu-Ray DVD library, Books for Adults and Children
* Toys and baby items for young families-High-chair, Joovy Room Playard, booster seats, bed rails, baby blanket, baby monitor
* Lots of Board Games for adults and for kids
* Elegant Powder Room under Entry Veranda
* Two Laundry rooms. We have a separate entrance for Housekeeping staff.
* LL Bean Beach Totes for every bedroom
* 1 minute walk on custom private stone and brick walkway path from pool area to beach.
* Tommy Bahama Deluxe BackPack Beach Chairs
* Both hard and soft sided coolers
* Washer and throwing games
* Snorkel fins for adults and children
* 2 double Kayaks
* Melissa and Doug Beach toys, trucks, play sets for boys and girls, Barbie's, dollhouse and more.
* Casa La Famiglia has large Veranda areas, all around villa, for dining and relaxing in the shade.
* Leeward Terrace for alfresco dining and large professional Grill for cooking local fish. Cafe String lights and Lanterns for a tranquil and romantic evening.
* Driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles
* Automatic Generator to power entire villa
* Villa Manager will meet you at the St. John dock and escort you to Casa La Famiglia. The villa manager will take care of you and your guests during your stay with us.
We are steps above Klein Bay, which is our favorite part! We have built a private custom stone and brick walkway path that leads directly to the street below Casa La Famiglia, toward our private beach access. Our beach is a pebble beach with areas of shade and sun. Bring our beach chairs for some fun while you snorkel Klein Bay. We are also snorkel distance to Ditleff Point and Monte Bay. Jump on our kayaks for an adventure in the morning, visiting all the small bays around us! Casa La Famiglia Villa is a hidden gem.
Mark and Christine, and their two teenage boys came for a vacation in 2010, and fell in love with St. John. They decided to build their dream vacation home on a beautiful piece of property in paradise, during their first vacation visit; that's how quickly they fell in love with St. John. St. John is like a small town; everyone is treated like family.Then add the beautiful beaches, the sun and the turquoise water; it is heaven on earth.
Christine Fano purchased this villa in 2013
Mark and Christine picked this beautiful location for their incredible views of the turquoise Caribbean, the relaxing sound of the ocean hitting the beach below, and the trade winds that cool you. They liked the upscale neighborhood of Klein Bay, which is very quiet but is only minutes from Cruz Bay, which is the main hub in town. Casa La Famiglia has a private walking path that is a minute walk to the beach below for a swim or snorkel.
Owners and guests of Klein Bay villa's have access to a private pebble beach that is part of the Klein Bay Association. Klein Bay has some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Since Casa La Famiglia is just above the ocean, you will hear the ocean waves gently hitting the shore. Casa La Famiglia has a private walking path that will take you to Klein Bay's private beach. Because the owner's realized how long of a day it is for guests traveling, they will provide drinks and appetizers upon arrival and dinner for the entire group on the first evening of guests arrival.
This is by far the nicest home my family and I have ever had the good fortune to rent. Everything has been well thought out and no expense has been spared. The home is beyond beautiful. It may be hard to believe, but the photos don’t even do this place justice.There are incredible views from every room. Everything you could possibly need from beach bags to a french press is available.The kitchen truly has everything you could ever need. We really appreciated the dinner,drinks and appetizers that were there for our first night. Christine was helpful every step of the way from booking to check out. She was a gracious host and it is evident that she makes her guests a priority. The midweek housekeeping was nice. We took advantage of the great beach chairs, snorkel gear in all sizes, water toys and the kayaks. The 2 private beaches are rocky so be sure to have good water shoes. The furniture inside and out is all of the highest quality. The beds were very comfortable and we enjoyed the white noise machines. the SONOS sound system was great. We also appreciated the book in the house with excursion and restaurant suggestions. The island lost power for a day but thanks to our private generator we were not even aware of it. I cannot imagine a nicer place to spend our time in St John.
What an amazing place! The layout of the villa was perfect, and the view spectacular. Christine and the island help were very accomodating and responsive. We had such a great time we decided to book it again! Our families took away some great memories.
This villa was everything we expected and more! Upon our arrival, every possible detail was taken care of. From the moment we arrived, we were met at the ferry, transported to our villa, jeeps were delivered, dinner was served, groceries delivered and put away, making for a most delightful first evening. The villa was breathtaking! From arrival, the view from opening the front door will make you stop in your tracks just to take it in. But, it doesn't stop there, the living room/dining room is luxuriously comfortable and has every amenity you can think of. We watched the football game and were able to stream our music playlists throughout the villa. The bedrooms were "spa like" luxurious and the outdoor showers delightful! We spent most of our time outdoors on the terrace, in the pool and the hot tub enjoying the view, morning, noon and night....enjoying the super moon that showed itself in all it's glory! The location is perfect! We were close enough to Cruz Bay and the Northshore beaches where we spent most of our time enjoying the beaches and snorkeling. The private access to the beach and kayaks was such a nice surprise and an added bonus. This is truly a magnificent property in one of the best locations in St. John. From the architecture, furnishings, location and view, this property lived up and surpassed every expectation we had. We not only felt spoiled, but were so comfortable, we felt like we were home! Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us on this beautiful island! We hope to be back soon!
This amazing villa was the key component to a perfect vacation. The villa lived up to and surpassed every expectation we had. Every decorative detail, luxurious furnishing and visual delight made us feel spoiled and yet, wonderfully,comfortably at home all at once. When you combine this gorgeous, well-appointed home with its magnificent view on the idyllic St John island, it is truly paradise!
Our stay at Casa La Famiglia was fabulous!! The design of the villa is first class with beautiful outdoor areas and top-of-the-line interiors. Family favorites include a gorgeous view of Klein Bay, the infinity pool and hot tub, the lovely and spacious living/dining area, and large bedrooms with complete privacy with both indoor and outdoor showers.
All the amenities vacationers could possibly want are at this villa! Snorkeling equipment, Kayaks, life jackets, beach bags, and games for both adults and children are available for guests.
This was our first trip to Saint John, so our family truly appreciated all the information provided by the owner. The owner extentes a "long distance" hospitality that truly wecomes all guests. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa La Famiglia; it created memories that will last a life time.
What a wonderful vacation we just had at this most impressive villa. From the moment you open the door and see that view, it just takes your breath away! The pictures that are on the web site are not enhanced in any way, it is just that amazing in person; the views in every room and unbelievable. The owners, Christine and Mark, really thought of EVERYTHING when they furnished this most spectacular high end home; from the dining table that seats 10 comfortably, to the William Sanoma dinnerware to one of the things that I appreciated so much, the abundance of silverware. You can feel the luxury in all of the furnishings both inside and out! Every kitchen tool you can think of for cooking at home, and lets not forget the frozen drink machine! The beds were super comfy and dressed in classic bedding that was beautiful. They have this closet in the driveway that is more like an outdoor shop! Every snorkel item you may need in a variety of sizes are there for you to use, not to mention sand toys, beach chairs, noodles, life jackets.... Unbelievable!! Another plus for renting this villa was the mid week house cleaner, not just someone to change over the linens, this was a full villa cleaning mid week!! Our favorite place to hang out was definitely out at the pool/hot tub area every night, and we would all say " it doesn't get any better than this".
This house is expensive to rent, however you get what you pay for; rental cars delivered to the house, a pick up at the dock ready when you arrive, a welcome dinner just to name a few of the extras. They certainly had every item we needed for our party of 10 included ages 18 months, 4 years, 16 years, 20, and some in their 30 & 40's. The staff that Christine has working for her were all wonderful, pleasant and courteous from Piper to the landscaper's, to the house cleaner, all very professional and helpful.
We will definitely be back and highly recommend this villa to everyone! This was our third trip to St. John and definitely our favorite place to stay.
Have stayed at many places on St. John. Casa la Famiglia is amazing! It just has that special touch. From the moment we arrived, We felt welcomed! Piper is the best! He made sure our every need was met. The complementary lasagna dinner waiting for us when we arrived was Great. You can tell the owners care about their guests . The Villa was amazing - very clean and comfortable! We had a blast! The bay was perfect for snorkeling, saw a lot of fish, even a nurse shark and a sting ray. Ted's Supper Club catered our dinner one night. This is a definite must! Christine was so great to work with! She was so personable on the phone. We felt like we knew her. We would urge anyone looking for a villa on St. John to try Casa la Famiglia. You won't be disappointed! Trust me. Thank you Christine for the hospitality! Looking forward to staying again. .
Please visit our website our website to reserve your week with us. We welcome 7 or 14 night stays at Casa La Famiglia with arrivals on Saturday's.
Casa La Famiglia accepts credit cards. Please visit our website at www.CasaLaFamiglia.com for updates and reservations. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.