About the property
- Chalet3000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, Large Loft, 3 Full Bathrooms, Hot Tub, Pool Table, 200 ft from Beach
BOOK YOUR NEXT BACKCOUNTRY SNOWMOBILE VACATION TODAY!
Come experience the best-kept snowmobile mountains in Canada. Son Country Chalet is located only 30-45 minutes away from Crowfoot Mountain & Pukeashun Mountain. The Shuswap backcountry provides over 45000 acres of accessible terrain for all rider levels.
Sled all day long and come back home to Son Country Chalet to play pool with your buddies, watch the hockey game, cook a gourmet meal and lounge in the hot tub. Book your next back-country snowmobile vacation at Son Country Chalet!
READY TO BOOK?
- For available times please view our calendar for open dates. If you would like to stay for less than 3 nights please send us a message and we might be able to accommodate you.
- For a detailed price enter your dates, the number of guests and click "REQUEST TO BOOK" on your right-hand side.
Son Country Chalet is located in breathtaking Scotch Creek, British Columbia, Canada, only 2 min walk (200 feet) to the beautiful Shuswap Lake beach. This vacation rental boasts over 3000 sq feet of open concept space, new luxury 6 person hot tub, professional pool table, 1000 sq feet of sun deck and a 400 sq foot loft.
Centrally located only minutes away from Captains Village Marina, Super-Valu, Liquor Store, Home Hardware, Family Fun Centre, Park Store, and Shuswap Lake Provincial Park. A quite beach is only 2 min walk away (200 feet).
Luxury hot tub
DVD & Bluray
Stereo system with surround sound
WIFI Internet access
Washer & dryer
Camp fire pits
Large deck with patio furniture
Two private balconies outside of rooms
Lots of parking space
- Fully furnished rustic log post and beam chalet with a total of 3000 square feet of living space.
- Specialising in family reunions, large groups, weekend retreats and wedding parties.
- Total 4 bedrooms, large loft and 3 full bathrooms.
- Large backyard with plenty of grass area where you and/or the kids can play games or make a campfire.
- Large driveway with plenty of parking for your boat, trailer and vehicles.
- Brand new backyard deck equipped with large 6 person hot tub.
- Spacious 1000 sqft deck complete with plenty of patio furniture for lounging in the sun or enjoying a family dinner.
- Rustic log post and beam cabin vibe.
- Spacious 1000 sqft sundeck with bbq, gazebo, and plenty of patio furniture.
- Modern gourmet kitchen with large granite island and new appliances. (Electric stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster).
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, and everything needed to make a gourmet meal.
- Large cozy living room with 3 large couches, large flat screen tv, and surround sound stereo system.
- Professional sized pool table with cues, chalk and everything you need to play a great game.
- Bedroom #1: Queen bed, brand new infrared sauna and sofa / futon.
- Bathroom #1: Full bathroom with custom shower built for handicap access.
- Laundry room equipped with brand new washer and dryer.
- Access to backyard deck and hot tub.
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed, 1 double, shared balcony with bedroom #3.
- Bathroom #2: Full-size bathroom with dual shower head.
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed, access to bathroom #2, shared balcony with bedroom #2.
- Bedroom #4: Queen bed with balcony.
- Bathroom #3: Full ensuite bathroom in bedroom #4 with jacuzzi.
- Kitchenette station with sink and mini fridge.
- Living room with plenty of furniture, books and lego for the children.
- Custom wood ladder to loft.
- Four brand new comfortable double beds and one single bed.
There is a full-time caretaker next door to take care of all your needs so that your vacation will be a memorable one.
Feel free to contact us at any time through email for more pictures and information on the property. Click the "Ask Manager A Question" button on your right.
KEYWORDS: vacation rentals, vacation rental, shuswap vacation rental, scotch creek vacation rental, bc vacation rental, shuswap lake vacation home, vacation home, vacation homes, shuswap lake resort, homes for rent in shuswap bc, scotch creek rentals, shuswap cabins for rent, shuswap cabin rentals, scotch creek accommodations, vrbo scotch creek, vrbo shuswap lake, scotch creek cottages for rent, houses for rent in scotch creek, scotch creek resort, rustic cabins for rent in bc, cabin rentals bc interior, winter cabin rentals bc, summer cabin rentals bc, cabin rentals okanagan
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Joel Popoff
I've combined my love of real-estate and customer service to manage the Shuswap's #1 vacation rental for large groups and family reunions.
Joel Popoff purchased this Chalet in 1998
Why Joel Popoff chose Scotch Creek
When searching out a vacation rental for a large group there are several things to consider. Son Country Chalet offers over 3000 sqft of open concept space to easily accommodate any large party. Why would you rent 2 properties for double the price when you can fit everyone comfortably in one house. It's not everyday you see a property that accommodates large groups on a weekly basis and receives 5 star reviews from all of them. Son Country Chalet is truly a hidden gem and will continue to provide memorable vacations to any group size for years to come!
What makes this Chalet unique
Benefits Included: Luxury hot tub Pool table Smart TV Netflix subscription DVD & Bluray Stereo system with surround sound WIFI Internet access Infrared Sauna Washer & dryer Gas BBQ Campfire pits Large deck with patio furniture Jacuzzi Two private balconies outside of rooms Large backyard Lots of parking space
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great fun with good Friends.
From the time we got there, to the time we left, it was a very welcoming experience. The Chalet was clean and inviting and had a lot to offer. We had 14 people stay and it didn't feel crowded at all. This place has a lot to offer as far as things to do. A nice fire pit to hang out at and have some drinks and laughs, a hot tub to relax in, and a pool table to make a few $$ off your friends. I would like to thank the owners and the people involved in renting this to me. It made my wife's 40th birthday a big hit and something she won't soon forget. I will definitely look into staying here again.
It was awesome
Our stay was all that we hoped it would be. We had a wonderful time with family over the holidays and enjoyed the games and hottub with the kids. It couldn't have been better. Thanks again for everything!!
Unreal Place, Amazing Location, and great owner!
We had a bachelor party at the Son Country Chalet, and it was one of the best weekends ever.
The chalet is amazing and the location beats anything else. So much to do there with a massive patio, awesome kitchen and pool table.
Huge backyard with hot tub and fire pit, lots of fun had back there playing games.
The owner Joel is a great human being, i’d book this again with him any day. Super honest and very accommodating. 5 stars all day long.
If you are going to the Shuswap this is where you want to stay!
Home sweet home!
We just returned from a gathering of the clan @ Son Country Chalet....August 25th to Sept 4th. It was 10 days of shared love and laughter in Joel's lovely home in Scotch Creek. It met the needs of our family of 12 very nicely. Despite the heat...averaging plus 32 every day...we stayed cool in the big cedar log house and enjoyed many balmy nights card playing out on the huge wrap around deck. Don (careraker) and his family were on hand to answer our questions etc.
Everyone got so comfortable, ....they didn't want to leave. Thanks Joel.
With a short walk to the beach this was the ideal spot for a vacation. Lots of rooms, hot tub and spectacular layout made this vacation one to remember . Manager was pleasure to deal with . Would recommend to anyone.
Compulsory Family Vacation
We arranged for our 2 daughters, son and 3 grandkids - along with a couple and their 2 kids that we have 'adopted' to join us for a week of compulsory family fun. The place is really suited for big crowds with lots of beds, chairs, eating areas and places to 'chill.' The kids loved the short walk to the beach and subsequent beach fun. We brought our bikes and had fun riding around the trees on the property and on the quiet rural roads.
We heard about this from a friend with the same family configuration. Looking forward to meeting up with them to compare fun stories.
Son Country Chalet is centrally located only minutes away from Captains Village Marina, Super-Valu grocery and liquor store, Home Hardware, Family Fun Centre, Park Store, Creekside Restaurant + Bar, Talking Rock Award Winning Golf Course and Shuswap Lake Provincial Park. A quite beach is only 2 min walk away (200 feet). Also available for your convenience is Crowfoot Mountain for snowmobiling, Sun Peaks Ski Resort (Kamloops), Silver Star Ski Resort (Vernon), Revelstoke Mountain Resort (Revelstoke), and Big White Ski Resort (Kelowna) Come experience the best-kept snowmobile mountains in Canada. Son Country Chalet is located only 30-45 minutes away from Crowfoot Mountain & Pukeashun Mountain. The Shuswap backcountry provides over 45000 acres of accessible terrain for all rider levels. Recreation available: Hiking, Biking, Horseback riding, Golf, Swimming, Mini-golf, Restaurants, Bowling, Bumper boats, Boat rentals, Wakeboarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Whitewater Rafting, Segway Tours, Provincial Park, Seadoo Rentals, ATV Rentals, and more.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Check-In 4PM Check-Out 10AM Tax: 5% GST Cleaning/Firewood/Utilities: $200 $1000 refundable deposit within 7 days of departure