Book your Greers Ferry Lake family getaway at this lovely vacation rental condo in the Fairfield Bay resort community. The 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath unit is situated in a quiet, peaceful area across the street from a scenic park. Offering comfortable accommodations for 5, a wooded backyard and access to 3 community swimming pools, this condo has everything you need for a picture-perfect stay. Golf at 2 nearby courses, rent a boat for the day at the local marina and return home feeling fully refreshed!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed, Twin Daybed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
This bright and airy condo offers plenty of space for your family to spread out and relax. The open concept layout is perfect for socializing, and the wall of windows brings the beauty of the outdoors in.
Prepare your family and friend's favorite fare in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy outside on the picnic table in a quiet wooded setting. Serve coffee and tea for 3 right at the kitchen counter, or take a seat at the dining table and eat with a view.
The living room features plush carpeting, comfortable couches, and a cable TV. There's never a need to miss your favorite show, as this condo is equipped with 3 cable TVs total. The downstairs TV is set up with Roku so you can stream all your Netflix shows through the wireless internet access!
For rest, this home features 2 private bedrooms. After a restful night's sleep, freshen up in the walk-in shower and head out to discover all that Fairfield Bay has to offer.
-- THE LOCATION --
Known for its spectacular marina, championship golf courses, and stunning natural beauty, Fairfield Bay is an Arkansas gem.
Rent a pontoon boat at the Fairfield Bay Marina just 5 miles away and spend the day fishing on Greers Ferry Lake. The lake is renowned for its cleanliness, clarity and spectacular scenery.
Fishing enthusiasts and history buffs alike will be in utter paradise with the lake and Little Red River just minutes away. Spend the day hiking the Sugar Loaf Mountain National Nature Trail, hit the greens at Mountain Ranch Golf Club or stroll through the rose gardens at Ed Leahman Park.
When you don't feel like cooking, try out the local cuisine! Grab some pizza at Dock of the Bay, or walk across the street to El Poblano for chile rellenos.
On a sunny day, grab the provided pool passes and head to Cool Pool Cafe just 1 mile away. This amazing community pool features a walk-in kiddie pool, big screen TVs, delicious food and ice cold drinks.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, 1 cable TV w/ Roku, free WiFi, outdoor dining table, outdoor picnic table, wooded backyard, access to 3 community swimming pools, large walk-in shower, a designated parking spot for 1 vehicle, additional vehicle and trailer parking and more
- Ideally located in the desirable Fairfield Bay resort community - Just 5 miles from the Fairfield Bay Marina and waterways to Greers Ferry Lake! Just a short walk or drive to natural parks, trails, golf courses and local restaurants
- Nearest National Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~83.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in