Fall in love with the Windy City from the comfort of this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home in the heart of Chicago. Complete with a 4-person sauna, pool table, and accommodations for up to 14, the 3,000-square-foot home offers the epitome of luxurious city living. Whether you spend your days shopping the Magnificent Mile, eating in the South Loop, or in meetings downtown, you'll look forward to ending each day on the rooftop deck watching the sunset with your friends.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Basement: Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
After a day at 31st Street Beach, find refuge from the sun in the cozy living room. As you and your friends lounge on the plush couches and watch the Bears game on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with stainless steel appliances and a large granite island, the high-end kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like Chicago native and Iron Chef Stephanie Izard.
Dining table for 6
Looking to elevate your meal? Ditch the indoor dining table for 6 and feast on the rooftop deck. Boasting a large dining table and gas grill, the rooftop is perfect for family barbecues in the sun!.
Once the Midwestern sun has set, retire to the master bedroom and watch the 30-inch flat-screen cable TV from the comfort of the queen bed. In the morning, take a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi tub or rinse off in the large walk-in shower before starting your day.
When the Chicago cold is deterring you from exploring, spend the day in the finished basement. Complete with a 4-person sauna, pool table, and flat-screen cable TV, the basement is sure to be a frequented gathering space for your travel group.
Located just a short walk from trains and buses, this home offers easy transportation to the city's most popular attractions.
Whether you choose to drive or take a 20-minute bus ride downtown, you're sure to be floored by the majesty of the city. Home to the 'Magnificent Mile,' Chicago's premier commercial district, beautiful architecture, and more, this bustling city feels like the heart and soul of Chicago.
Be sure to check out some of the city's other popular attractions like Navy Pier, McCormick Place, and of course Guaranteed Rate Field, home of the Chicago White Sox, during your Illinois getaway.
When the summer sun is shining, head 6 miles down the road to the 31st Street Beach and take a dip in Lake Michigan. Although this beach isn't well known, the crystal clear waters and family-friendly ambiance make the 31st Street Beach one of the city's best-kept secrets.
Chicago's diverse population helps bolster the city's booming culinary scene. If you're looking for some authentic international fare eat your way through Chinatown, Little Italy, and Greektown, all of which sit within 15 minutes of the property. Grab a Chicago-style hot dog at Portillo’s or some delicious deep dish pizza at Gino’s East.
Prefer critically-acclaimed eateries to mom and pop shops? Head to the Loop and eat at 5-star restaurants like Chef Stephanie Izard's Girl & the Goat or enjoy some tapas at Sociale Chicago.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a pool table, 4-person sauna, furnished rooftop deck, gas grill, a dining table for 6, stainless steel appliances, expansive kitchen island, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower with bench, free WiFi, open street parking, and more!
- A 40-foot yacht is available for rent during the summer ( please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Unbeatable Chicago Location - Steps from trains and buses, 20 minutes from downtown, within 20 minutes of Navy Pier, McCormick Place, and Guaranteed Rate Field, 6 miles from the 31st Street Beach, within 15 minutes of Chinatown, Little Italy, and Greektown, and 4 miles from the Loop
- Closest Commercial Airport - O'Hare International Airport, 10000 W O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, (~19.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 10 guests, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 14 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the 2 queen air mattresses
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License Number 2209428