**Please note the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay**
Embrace lakeside living at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Deerwood. This cabin comfortably sleeps 4 and sits alongside Crooked Lake boasting a private dock, beach area and fire pit. With 3 provided kayaks and 1 canoe, your group will be able to explore the water at leisure! Venture to Brainerd for comfort-food or Lake Mille Lacs for boating in Garrison Bay 10 minutes away!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Beds | Screened-in Porch: Futon
Easily access endless summertime fun while staying at this cozy Deerwood cabin. If you've brought your own boat, you'll be able to tie it up at this home's private dock on Crooked Lake.
Smooth river rocks frame the electric fireplace in the corner of the living room. Kick back on the couch and catch up on the news using the cable TV.
If you're in the mood to cook, follow the pine-paneled walls into the fully equipped kitchen complete with a 3-person breakfast bar. Whip up a family recipe to share at the round dining table near the sliding glass doors.
After dinner, relax with loved ones on the screen-in porch. Weather permitting, unwind outside gathered around the outdoor fire pit under a blanket of stars.
Another day on the lake calls for a restful night's sleep in one of the 2 bedrooms. The screened-in porch is also furnished with a futon to accommodate 1 additional traveler.
Tall quiet pines surround this Deerwood cabin and invite you to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. Explore the shoreline when you take one of the provided kayaks or canoe out for a summertime spin.
Known as a year-round destination, Lake Mille Lacs is just a 10-minute drive from this cabin. You'll be able to go hunting in the area, bird watch, or ice fish for northern pike!
If golf's your game, the championship course at Ruttger's Bay Lake Resort is not to be missed. Others can book a session at the spa or play a round of tennis at the resort just 4 miles from this cabin.
Channel your inner cowboy with a trail ride at Black Diamond Equine Center 30 minutes north of this cabin. Choose from 1 or 2-hour guided rides on a Minnesota back country trail.
Dine with the locals in downtown Brainerd 25 minutes west of this lakefront cabin. Continue 10 minutes through town to reach the seasonal Safari North Wildlife Park for family-friendly exhibits and activities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private dock and beach access, 3 kayaks, 1 canoe, fire pit, gas grill, picnic table, cable TV, screened-in porch, in-unit laundry machine (no dryer), 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Book a month-long stay for a discounted rate! Please contact Evolve for more information
- Idyllic Deerwood location along Crooked Lake, 10 minutes from Garrison Bay at Lake Mille Lacs, 4 miles from a championship golf course at Ruttger's Bay Lake Resort, 25 minutes from downtown Brainerd and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport, 4300 Glumack Dr, St Paul, MN 55111 (130 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Minimum week-long stays only
- Please note the property is not suitable for infants
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay