The best of Bean Station is right at your fingertips when you stay at this 4-bed, 3.5-bath log home on Cherokee Lake. The 3,480-square-foot vacation rental house offers comfortable accommodations and great amenities for 10 guests. You'll love the seasonal private in-ground pool, spacious deck and convenient location near the water. On days you're not soaking up the sun by the pool or out on the lake, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park are roughly 1 hour away!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Basment Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This spacious log home is perfect for family and friends looking for a place to call their East Tennessee home-away-from-home. The main level features sleek hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling and rustic decor that welcomes you to the region.
Relax by the cozy fireplace or watch a show on the flat-screen Smart TV. This home is equipped with wireless internet access and a total of 6 flat-screen Smart TVs located throughout each bedroom, the living room, and family room.
The large deck overlooks the seasonal in-ground pool (open between Memorial Day and Labor Day) and is a wonderful place to entertain family and friends. There are plenty of lounge chairs to work on your tan, and the pool is big enough for the whole group to enjoy.
Prepare all your family's favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The adjacent dining table can seat 6 or more, and additional seating can be found at the kitchen counter or out on the deck.
The kids will love having a large basement to watch movies, play games and make their own space. For rest, this home offers 4 private bedrooms and the lower level living room includes a sleeper sofa. There are 2 master bedrooms to choose from, and the upstairs master features a large Jacuzzi bathtub!
During your stay, you're sure to love the boating, hiking, fishing and shopping opportunities found not far from the property. For hiking and swimming, be sure to make your way to Panther Creek State Park.
Rent a boat at the marina, dine at your favorite restaurants such as Olive Garden and Texas Road House or take your furry family members to the local dog park just 10.6 miles away.
Spend the day on the greens at one of 5 nearby public golf courses, including Clinchview Golf & Country Club, Woodlake Golf Club, White Pine Golf Club, Morristown Golf & Country Club and Millstone Golf Club.
If you're up for a day trip, head to Pigeon Forge and explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park roughly 56 miles away. Pigeon Forge is home to seemingly endless outdoor recreation and family entertainment, including the famous Dollywood theme park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private seasonal in-ground pool (not heated, Memorial Day-October/closed from Labor Day to Memorial Day), fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 6 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ cable, free WiFi, fireplace, deck, patio furniture, poolside lounge chairs, high chair, Jacuzzi bathtub, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Scenic Bean Station location by Cherokee Lake! Roughly 10 minutes to marinas and parks, near 5 public courses and just a day trip away from Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, ~ (71.6 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (20-pound weight limit, no cats allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a mandatory $70 per stay pool maintenance fee
- Please note that the pool is closed from Labor Day to Memorial Day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in