*Please note the owners live on the premises and may be on-site during your stay*
Experience the culture of aloha from this 'Hale Ho'okipa-House of Hospitality,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment in Keaau. Sitting on a 1-acre lot, this home for 4 offers travelers an authentic Hawaiian experience far from resorts. Whether you spend your days snorkeling or whale watching, you'll love ending each day at this island getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Great Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Euro Bed, Pack n’ Play
As you arrive at this 1-acre paradise, you'll be floored by the beauty of tropical flowers, fruit trees, herb garden, and vegetables that call this slice of heaven home.
When you need a break from the island heat, retreat into the great room and melt into the plush couch. Complete with a flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan, and large glass doors, the great room is both comfortable and elegant. The spacious bedroom has air conditioning.
No matter what you choose to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, it's sure to taste delicious when shared with loved ones at the dining table for 4.
Not quite ready for bed? Head onto the furnished lanai and experience the beauty of the Hawaiian star speckled sky or take a night dip in the pool.
The large bedroom, complete with a queen bed and large windows, is the perfect place to rest your head after a day at the beach.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab the complimentary beach toys and head 30 minutes down the road to the black sand beaches of Hilo! With opportunities to swim, surf, and turtle watch, Hilo has something for everyone. You'll also be a short hour and a half drive to the leeward side of the island's finest white sand beaches during your stay.
When you don't feel like cooking, head less than 10 minutes down the road to one of Pahoa or Keaau's delicious eateries. Boasting everything from simple Hawaiian fare to various ethnic cuisines, these small island towns are sure to have something to quench your cravings. Kaleo's, located in Pahoa, has great local eating with live music.
Don't miss Rainbow Falls or the botanical gardens in Hilo an easy 25-minute drive away. In the winter, you have the chance of seeing whales from the coast a 10-minute drive away. Take a stroll on the beach cliff walk for a relaxing afternoon.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, blender, flat-screen cable TV, air-conditioned bedroom, furnished porch, shared deck, shared pool, 1-acre landscaped yard, a shared laundry facility, beach toys, snorkel gear, boogie board, free WiFi, carport parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking to 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Keaau Location - 30 minutes from Hilo's black sand beaches and within 10 minutes of delicious dining!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Hilo International Airport (~13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note the owners live on the premises and may be on-site during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in