*Please note the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Unlock the history and culture of Santa Fe from this Tesuque vacation rental studio. Situated about 5 miles from downtown and 20 miles from the ski area, you'll have the all-season splendor of Santa Fe at your fingertips. The unit sleeps up to 3 guests (with use of an air mattress) on a peaceful, beautiful 1/2 acre lot just a short walk from the village market, galleries, and restaurants!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Starry nights, valley views and endless entertainment await. This studio is situated in an ideal place to easily explore all of Santa Fe, from the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs, to nearby pueblos and the local and downtown art galleries and eateries.
You'll have all the comforts of home during your stay, including wireless internet access, a flat-screen cable TV, and a fully stocked kitchen.
High ceilings open the living space and the sliding glass doors and skylights bring the outdoor light in. Step outside to the privately fenced backyard to enjoy an outdoor dining table and Adirondack lounge chairs.
Embrace the taste of Santa Fe and try out a new recipe in the well-equipped kitchenette. Complete with a stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, cooking utensils and more, you'll have everything you need to whip up flavorful fare.
This studio's queen bed is nestled in the back of the property next to the full bathroom. Fall asleep to the stars above then wake with a rinse or soak in the shower/tub combo before hitting the town. An air mattress is provided to sleep an additional guest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Tesuque Village is a very special destination that offers plenty to do within a short walk of the property. The village is lush, quiet and full of history. Grab some groceries and grub at the Tesuque Village Market, sit down for some amazing local cuisine at El Nido or tour the nearby galleries including Gleen Green Galleries + Sculpture Garden, Tesuque Glass Works and Shidoni Gallery.
Take Bishop's Lodge Road straight into downtown and spend an afternoon in the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Santa Fe's Canyon Road is lined with galleries, shops, and delicious restaurants for a perfect afternoon shop and stroll.
Enjoy live music at El Meson Restaurant & Tapas Bar before catching a show at the Lensic Performing Arts Center or Santa Fe Opera. For a day of utter relaxation, visit the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa roughly 1 hour away or head right up the road to the spa at Ten Thousand Waves just 15 minutes away.
In the wintertime, take advantage of Ski Santa Fe roughly 20 miles away, while in the summer there's kayaking, fly fishing, and hiking trails along the Rio Grande.
If you're up for a quick day trip, Taos is roughly 70 miles away and home to enchanting history, wonderful galleries, breathtaking hot air ballooning and authentic green chile!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette w/ cooking utensils, spices, fresh coffee and teas, full set of pots and pans, iron and ironing board, essentials including pillows, sheets, soap, shampoo, and toilet paper, a hair dryer, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, humidifier, 4-person indoor dining table, 4-person outdoor dining table, 2 Adirondack chairs, fenced backyard, free WiFi, flat-screen HD 4K TV, shower/tub combo, books and maps available for local hiking, 1 designated parking space, and more
- Fantastic location on a 1-acre lot in Tesuque just 6 miles from the center of Santa Fe. Located within walking distance of Tesuque Village Market, local galleries and eateries, a short drive to Santa Fe galleries and world-class restaurants, 1 mile from the Opera House, and roughly 20 miles from Ski Santa Fe and 70 miles to Taos!
- Nearest International Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, ~ (73.4 miles)
- Owner within walking distance and available for immediate assistance by phone
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bed and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the sleeper sofa, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 3
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in