For Virtual Tour in 3D copy and paste:
Welcome to the Rust Bucket lodge. This ultra-luxury cabin offers guests a unique combination of rustic elegance and upscale comfort. It’s an unmatched destination where families and groups come to enjoy, unwind and relax. Tucked along a crystal-clear creek in Hochatown’s most picturesque area, it offers fantastic views along with a convenient location to the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities.
*** 3 night minimum at rate of $995/night. 2 nights may be available upon request at a rate of $1295/night. Discounts for 4 or more nights and weekdays (message owner or request quote for discount prices)***
***Holidays and Spring Break are $1095-995/night and discounts may not apply***
The moment you pull in the driveway you’ll know you’re in for a special vacation. The “Rust Bucket” as it’s affectionately know, was given its name as a result of the reclaimed tin up-cycled from an early 1900’s barn in Arkansas. From the outside this cabin appears to be an old pioneer lodge, but on the inside the property features everything from a gourmet kitchen, luxury baths, floor-to-ceiling fireplaces, outdoor living with amazing creek views… to an epic game room. In addition, services like a private chef, masseuse, or housekeeping can be added. And that’s not to mention the lavish accents: exotic woods, stone and marble architecture, plus top-notch appliances, linens and in-home technology. Just because you’re in the woods doesn’t mean you’re roughing it. Experience a stay unlike any other in this most luxurious and unique cabin.
The Rust Bucket offers panoramic views of a crystal clear creek. It is convenient to Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the warm, fully furnished lodge, on the main level you'll find a beautiful floor to ceiling double-sided stone fireplace between the dining and lodge room accentuated with hand-hewn beams. The lodge room features rustic décor and an over-sized sectional and recliner for plenty of cozy seating. The dining room features exposed log with chinking and seating for 10 at a hand-carved reclaimed table with settee. The fully stocked kitchen provides additional seating for 4 at the island and an additional 6 in the nook. The kitchen features a six-burner Italian gas range, under counter icemaker, and reverse osmosis water system for fresh H2O. Just off the fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a master bedroom with a king size bed, fireplace, TV and large bathroom with a cast iron soaking tub and natural stone shower.
Across the lodge room reveals a second master bedroom with king bed, TV, large bathroom and walk-in shower. Along the same side as this bedroom there are 2 additional bedrooms, 1 king and 1 queen. These bedrooms are furnished with TVs, luxury linens, and each has its own sink and toilet while sharing a shower area.
Enjoy the spectacular views while rocking on the deck or relaxing in the hot tub. Here you'll find another fireplace and deck to reap those peaceful moments in your rocking chair. The outside living provides a TV, sectional, dining for 22, a built-in outdoor kitchen with sink, grill, and refrigerator. Down the stairs you’ll find 2 fire pits areas, one right by the creek for roasting marshmallows and enjoying nature! There’s also a horseshoe pit off the deck.
Back inside on the main level there’s a study/bedroom off the main entrance that features knotty alder built-in cabinetry including a desk, closet, and drawers. It also has a TV and an American Leather queen sleeper sofa- the MOST comfortable sleeper ever features no bars, no sagging, and an all foam tempur mattress… so no one in this cabin has to “rough it”! Down the hall (located away from bedrooms to avoid disturbing others) guests will find a powder bath, laundry, and (wait for it) EPIC GAME ROOM. The game room offers every form of entertainment imaginable! With surround sound theatre technology you can watch TV and listen to music while playing pool, poker, shuffleboard, and MORE! And what game room would be complete without a wet bar and beverage fridge so you don’t have to go back to the kitchen while in the midst of a heated game of monopoly?!?
Up the stairs guests will find a bunkroom complete with 5 twin XL beds (a twin XL is half of a king so these bunks are comfy for kiddos and adults!). The bunkroom features a TV and gaming system. Through the barn door there’s a large, private bath with trough sink and walk-in shower.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation at the Rust Bucket… now accepting reservations to add you to the bucket list!
The cabin features 4 king beds, 2 queen beds, 5 extra-long twins, and 1 twin. It has 4.5 baths and comfortably sleeps 18 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private on-suite bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 1.5 wooded acres in the Timber Creek Trails community. The surrounding area offers fantastic views including a crystal clear creek that runs year round. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• .5 miles from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 2 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +5,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space (bunk only room upstairs)
• 5 bedrooms and bunkroom, 4.5 baths
• Bunkroom includes 5 extra-long twin beds
• Sleeps 18 guests in comfortable beds
• Huge entertaining spaces: +600 square foot game room and numerous dining areas for large groups
• State-of-the-art home theater speaker system indoors and out
• Overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTVs in all bedrooms and bunkroom
• Cable, Wi-Fi and Blu-ray players
• All luxury linens and mattresses
• 2 sets of washers & dryers
• Commercial icemaker
• Reverse-osmosis water purification system in kitchen and wet bar
• Gas fireplaces on outdoor deck, in lodge room and master suite
• Italian gas range in kitchen
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including 2 fire pits- one creek-side
• Pest Misting System on front/back deck and fire pit area
• Amazing creek nestled below slate cliffs with extensive rock beach
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor kitchen including: gas grill, sink, refrigerator
• Outdoor cameras for added safety
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
• SMOKING PROHIBITED in indoor and outdoor living areas (receptacle provided off of back deck)
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef
• In-cabin massages