This historic vacation rental home was originally constructed in 1912 and retains all of its original charm! Though you'll feel like you're stepping back in time upon entering the Tudor style house, you'll have all of the latest technology. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, this home in Bay City is perfect for 8 travelers visiting the Wolverine State. Spend your days experiencing the best of the Saginaw Bay area before returning to relax and enjoy a film in the movie room!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Jack and Jill Front Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Jack and Jill Back Room): Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses, Crib, Pack 'n Play
This home boasts over 7,500 square feet of historic living space along with all of the comforts of home like wireless internet access and 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs.
Step inside, where you're sure to be entranced by the marble and hardwood flooring found throughout the home.
The expansive yard is just as impressive as the home's interior. The yard is beautifully manicured and perfect for large events or weddings!
Prepare all of your recipes in the fully equipped kitchen with plenty of counter space. When the chef finishes cooking, gather around one of 2 dining room tables to feast. These 2 dining tables are ideal for hosting a small wedding!
You'll fall right to sleep at night in one of the well-decorated bedrooms! Four additional guests in your group can sleep on provided air mattresses. The home also comes with a crib and a Pack 'n Play for those traveling with young ones.
Set back from the road on a large piece of land, this home is ideally located for a quiet vacation. Though you'll feel secluded on the property, you'll be less than 1 mile from everything downtown has to offer.
Stroll along the quaint downtown streets, browse unique boutiques and dine at local restaurants. Check out the calendar for the State Theatre before your trip and see a play during your stay.
The home is also only 20 miles from Frankenmuth, 15 miles from Saginaw and 20 miles from Midland for more city adventures.
A trip to Michigan wouldn't be complete without spending time enjoying fresh Midwest air. Go boating on Saginaw Bay or simply catch some rays at Bay City State Park Beach. The area is also home to many golf courses for those looking to hit the links!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 adult bikes, 2 children's bikes, large yard and vegetable/herb boxes, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, movie room, air conditioning, central heating, crib, Pack 'n Play, in-unit laundry machines, ample driveway parking, and much more!
- Private Bay City location just 1 mile from downtown restaurants, markets, and boutiques. Just a short drive to tons of outdoor activities like boating and golf
- Nearest Commercial Airport: MBS International Airport - 9200 Garfield Rd, Freeland, MI 48623, (~16 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This beautiful home and property is ideal for large family gatherings or even a small formal wedding
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event fee(s): Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Vendors allowed
- Event parking: Up to 25 cars can park in the circular driveway or on the dead-end street
- Alcohol policies: Yes
- Event insurance: Yes
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in