** Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with a shared outdoor space, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Adventures await in The Aloha State! Elevate your Kailua-Kona escape by staying at this dreamy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! With sleeping for 5, a shared pool, and an unbeatable location just 0.5 miles from Magic Sands Beach Park, this tropical oasis is the ultimate paradise for those who want to experience island life!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 3 Twin Beds
Watch your worries melt away the moment you step foot in this spacious second-floor apartment featuring abundant natural light and ocean-themed decor. During downtime, gather in the lovely living room to watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV!
You're sure to spend most of your time enjoying the wonderful shared outdoor space highlighted by a majestic stone waterfall streaming into the pool. A gazebo, patio furniture, and a large gas grill are also provided for your optimal comfort and entertainment!
When the group grows hungry, grill up some juicy pineapple and grab that kalua pork you've been slow roasting all day for a delicious sit down meal. Dining options abound, as there's a lengthy glass table, the enormous furnished deck, and seating available on the patio near the pool.
As the sun sets, stir up a refreshing Mai Tai and take comfort on the vast porch revealing peek-a-book ocean views through the palm trees. You're sure to sleep soundly in the master bedroom while the little ones get a replenishing slumber in the second bedroom!
-- THE LOCATION --
Get your dose of Vitamin Sea with a quick 0.5-mile stroll over to Magic Sands Beach Park offering the perfect waters for swimming and surfing. You can also explore some colorful aquatic life nearby when you go snorkeling at Kahaluu Park Kealakekua Bay, or Kamakahonu Beach!
For a little more excitement, book a sightseeing tour in town that explores the island's stunning waterfalls and volcanoes. If you're in the mood for a hike, simply take a quick drive to Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park or the Honuaʻula Forest Reserve!
An experience unlike any other awaits at the Kanaloa Octopus Farm, where you can tour the sustainable research facility and interact with the tentacled creatures! More tours can be found all over Kona coffee country, just stop by Mauka Meadows, Kona Joe's Coffee, or Greenwell Farms!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished lanai, driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a pool, gas grill (propane provided), gazebo, and patio furniture!
- Unbeatable Kailua-Kona Location - Steps from Magic Sands Beach Park, and minutes from a variety of island attractions and tours!
- Nearest commercial airport: Kona International Airport - 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, (~12.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking - please note that if there are any signs of smoking an additional post-stay cleaning fee may incur
- Pet friendly with no fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with a shared outdoor space, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in